Kidnapping/terror/action movie?

Tools    

So....this is a longshot, but this has been bugging me for about 17+ years. This is the only scene from this movie (it looked like a movie) that I remember. I saw this on TV in the early-mid 2000's.

This is my memory: it looked like a 90s or late 80s movie of sorts. Some criminals in a dark undergound setting had captured a team of buff guys and pretty ladies wearing red, white and blue/USA-flag-themed track uniforms (tracksuits?) and taken them hostage. I remember especially that the ladies' tank tops had flag designs. I don't know if this was a cheerleading squad or Olympics track team or some other international competition. [NOTE: NOT Munich. This looked more recent or even futuristic/dystopian.] They're being held in a cell or dungeon somewhere and they're in distress. Anyway, one of the criminals grabs a particularly pretty blonde from the group to somewhere down a hall and threatens her with something like, "You're coming with me, forever!" as she's crying.

I've never seen that movie again since, or maybe it was some TV show I'd never heard of. But this is all I remember of it. I'm sure this kidnapping/hostage situation is central to the movie. Had to be an action/thriller/rescue of some sort. I hope I'm not the only one who remembers what I'm talking about. 🤞