Creed III

Tools    

No surprise this is happening. The first 2 Creed films, or Rocky spinoffs -whichever way you see them, made tons of money; Creed II made more money than the first one. So, it was a given that a third installment was coming.

There's still no word if Sylvester Stallone will be returning as Rocky Balboa this time around, but something tells me he'll at least appear in a cameo.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#4939471f1279
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I liked the idea of the first film, the second kind of felt like closure bringing in Drago.

Now this might go into the silliness of the original series.

Suspect's Reviews

I liked the idea of the first film, the second kind of felt like closure bringing in Drago.

My thoughts exactly.

Said before, looking at the story and plot so far, they'll go in reverse Rocky order.

Rocky: Creed 5. Gets beaten again, feels he's too old to compete, retires to become an enforcer for the mob.

Rocky 2: Creed 4. Makes a comeback by fighting Lang again.

Rocky 3: Creed 3. Must be fighting a Lang, and loses.

Rocky 4: Creed 2. Fights a Drago.

Rocky 5: Creed. Kid off the streets, get coached by Rocky.

Movie Forums Extra
Said before, looking at the story and plot so far, they'll go in reverse Rocky order.

Rocky: Creed 5. Gets beaten again, feels he's too old to compete, retires to become an enforcer for the mob.

Rocky 2: Creed 4. Makes a comeback by fighting Lang again.

Rocky 3: Creed 3. Must be fighting a Lang, and loses.

Rocky 4: Creed 2. Fights a Drago.

Rocky 5: Creed. Kid off the streets, get coached by Rocky.
This. I mean it's very possible that the junior Lang shows up and talks ****, insults his wife etc.. All hell broke lose. His trainer dies. We know how that goes.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Stallone is NOT returning. Jordan officially made a statement as to why Rocky will not be in this one and Stallone even said when Creed II was done that he was done with playing Rocky.

“[We] really want to build this story and this world around [Adonis] moving forward… I think that Sly let it be known that he wasn’t coming back for this one but I think, you know, his essence and his spirit… there’s always going to be a little bit of Rocky within Adonis. But this is a Creed franchise, and we really want to build this story and this world around him moving forward. So, it’s always respect and always a s–t-ton of love for what he’s built, but we really want to push and navigate Adonis forward and the family that he created. So, hopefully, you guys will love what I’m thinking… what we’re cooking up. I think it’s going to be something special.”

Now the trailers and the prem has happened, I gotta post that Stallone's been quite open about this movie in that the studio completely undercut him and are using his characters without his permission.
He was going through lawsuits and stuff a little while back over it.

The studio even said they were making a Drago movie, until both Lundgren and Florian Munteanu who plays Ivan's son Viktor, said there was no chance in hell they'd backstab Stallone.

Michael B Jordan has absolutely no class and no integrity, and I'll be giving his treacherous, backstabbing, unloyal and dishonourable directing debut a miss.

Saw it. It's pretty much the same as every other boxing movie in history (sweaty guys work out, aspire, then beat each other to crap in the ring then the "good guy" wins) and doesn't have as good of a musical theme as the first Rocky movie. I'll never get those 2 hours back.

Welcome to the human race...
Eh, I had fun with it. Jordan's doing some interesting stuff visually (he cites an anime influence in terms of visuals and storytelling and both are readily evident, especially during the final fight) but I'll concede it's not amazing - then again, most of these movies aren't.