Alien Vs. Predator

Tools    

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by jrs
That is one of the most stupidest ending I have ever witnessed. I am embarrassed for the Alien and Predator franchise.
My feeling exactly.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
this movie looks amazing, still haven't seen it. By the way, here is my website, i'm still working on it, so be patient:

http://canadianmoviefan.tripod.com

Do we get to see the Predator unmasked in this one? He's a bad ass without the mask.

Originally Posted by BCRichdude88
Do we get to see the Predator unmasked in this one? He's a bad ass without the mask.
yes, it does, but personally, i liked it better with red eyes

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
I just saw the movie and enjoyed it quite a bit 'cos Alien was finally taking on someone its own size - I hate the Alien franchise just because of all that goo, salivating and rebirth... and rebirth. It was great to see someone whoop their butt... finally. Now just if we get the humans out of the way will we really have a fight to see.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

yes, that was a definate plus

And this is my BOOMstick!
Aliens only look cool when their battling humans. Predators have way too much of an advantage - if the film wasn't the steaming pile of **** that it is, the predators would indubitably win. They have dumbed down the story to
WARNING: "AvP" spoilers below
have a human surivor

which i thought was extremely lame (so much for "No matter who wins, we lose" ) . Come on that's why they call them predators, they're supposed to hunt people, not take of their masks and make out. (I swear to God that's what was going to happen if
WARNING: "AvP" spoilers below
the alien queen hadn't jumped out and killed the predator

Checkthe last post in this link (last be mine)
http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?p=182290

And well,though I am not a hardcore fan of the franchises I did read bit of comics n trivia about it,and really the question I ask myself is how was such a retarded excuse for a director given a job????It makes the ultra tough predators of the comics(not all),movies and games look like weak kittens(remember theystay true to the detailsthat originiated teh idea)
His arguments about rating are lame ,gore or details such as "we'repumping hormones in the queen"(...prize goes to drinking too much before ceremony...) don t decide the quality of a movie,and funnily enough Van Helsyng a really stupid idea threaded even less smartly had not so bad results and compared with this movie(wich I finally saw on a screener) is a work of art,I m also surprised the franchises fan community isnt crying for Anderson's head yet,oh and the sword part is stolen from the Batman VS Predator comic(we arent suing comic concepts here)

i expected Andersen to do a bad job from the start, and i guess i thought it would be so terrible, that even though it was OK, i really liked it