Nightmare On Elm Street: Real Nightmares!

Tools    

Has anyone heard of this yet. I myself think its pretty cool. The show is hosted by Robert "Freddy" Englund and its a reality show where the people basically recreate peoples most scariest dreams right before there very own eyes. Would any of you ever wanna go on this show?? What would your nightmare be?

My nightmare would be having a thrid-rate B-movie actor and a sweaty low-budget crew trying to stage one of my nightmares for a cruddy reality show.

The horror...the horror....!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Well im new here so I might as well pick a thread and start. Ok well for me the greatest nightmare of all is death. I know some people say its is something they dont fear but for me its the most horrific thing imaginable. I mean when you think about it one minute your there and the next your not. Everything you've known to come to be ceases to exsist. Time basically stands still for you and there isn't anything that could be done to stop it. When you really get into the details and kinda put yourself in that train of thought thinking about just sends chills down my spine.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

well, i'd have to say the worst i fear has already happened...

and that is.........

Sounds like a rip off of that crappy Scare Tactics show.
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

Originally Posted by Fall-from-Grace
Sounds like a rip off of that crappy Scare Tactics show.

Scare Tactics has a more comedic tone, while this tends to sound like more of a spookfest.

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
I have had some really f*ckin scary nightmares the guy in the worst nightmare I ever had looked like a cross between darthmaul and pinhead but way f*ckin scarier I couldn't go back to sleep it was about 4:30 in the morning.Throughout my dream I was with my girlfriend and some other friends and I kept seeing this tall pale person in the background with its eyes wide open(scary as f*ck) somewhat looking like a man or a women ghost maybe then we were kickin it under like a net or a screen on a bean bag chair or a couch and it floated over and we started yellin'
It came right through the net and morphed into the scariest f*ckin thing I've seen in my life, I thought I was looking into the devils red eyes.

Take that one ad spiders,tomatoes, and madonna; and I'll die of a heart attack!

Some of my nightmares turn to comedy at the end for example:
a few years ago I was playing resident evil 3 and I dreamed that zombies were around my nieghborhood and I could hear nemsis roaring in the background but then I walked in the grocery store and the zombies followed me in and as they passed through the metal detectors they all turned into donkeys and as I left the store I was being chased around my nieghborhood by donkeys that sounded like zombies and nemesis...as I woke up laughing!

I also dreamed I was the terminator and I wouldn't die, had bullets bouncing off of me and my ears getting ripped off. I could even feel blood flowing down my head

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
and that is.........
the realization that my life was over before it began, because of my Piece-of-***** dad

but anyway, when does this show start, it sounds like fun

It does sound interesting, i'll be watching the pilot!!!

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
the realization that my life was over before it began, because of my Piece-of-***** dad
wtf?

I HATE reality TV.....I absolutely hate it. It's nothing but garbage.

It used to be on TV they had some decent programming here and there.

But now its full of "surviver" and "Joe millionaire" and "The simple life"

my god there's no end to it now. I want Reality TV to just die out now. It's so stupid!

Truely filth at it's finest. No intellect what so ever. Now it's a bunch of "shock value" entertainment on how far can TV really go. What ever happened to just good old fashion entertainment?

To be honest the only show i find new and innovating since the past 7 years was an anime show Cowboy Bebop.

Dog Eat Dog is pretty good

and Elephant Man, how bad have u got it with ur dad??

If I wanted to watch reality shows i'd live my own life.

no, if you wanted a taste of reality, then you might live your life, but if you wanted to watch reality TV, then you would watch reality TV

**** ME! I'M ALL OUTTA ENEMIES!!
o **** i think for me it would be newhere up high! i am TERRIFIED of heaights!! or a dream wid liek jaosn and leatherface or zombies. datz skary ***** rite der

ok, ur on top of the eiffel tower, and the Deadites from Evil Dead have you surrounded, you have no weapons, and they start climbing up

wtf would you do