Your Most Controversial Film Opinions?

Tools    

You cant be opening a thread with that title and the first post be a smiley! Hell naw, you gotta put it out there, you have to set the tone. Whats your most controversial film opinion Matt?

I'm a fan of extreme cinema stuff and gory sh*t but this one is the movie that disgust me the most by far. If you want controversial.

Instead of all the money being wasted making crap films, it could be used towards feeding the poor, housing the homeless, making a better world, etc. Filmmakers are greedy narcissists who should be ashamed of themselves.

I predicted and am one of the few people on the planet who thought Crash deserved the Oscar for Best Picture of 2005.
As much as you loved Brokeback Mountain? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I predicted and am one of the few people on the planet who thought Crash deserved the Oscar for Best Picture of 2005.
Why? Oh wait a minute, wrong Crash. I was thinking of the one where people got turned on by car crashes.

I was thinking of the one where people got turned on by car crashes.
There should be a movie like that, but with terrorist attacks and shootings as the fetish.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Room is a masterpiece.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Instead of all the money being wasted making crap films, it could be used towards feeding the poor, housing the homeless, making a better world, etc. Filmmakers are greedy narcissists who should be ashamed of themselves.
Now you're just being ridiculous.

Now you're just being ridiculous.
Oooh. Guess I did say something controversial.

Well, of course.

i dont like the notebook,it was rushed and at time badly acted and whoever did the main girls make up should be fired.
wasnt really all that impressed with the revenant
i love titanic
i hate scream 4 and wish it would have never been made
i hate once upon a time in america-the jennifer connelly thing is so odd.
Pulp fiction is meh

Oooh. Guess I did say something controversial.

Well, of course.
That's defcon 1 level of controversy. Apples vs Oranges. I was downright verklempt.

That's defcon 1 level of controversy. Apples vs Oranges. I was downright verklempt.
Well, everytime I hear about the money being spent on movies, I think.... MY GOD.

Sometimes it's not just the halfway decent films, though. I remember I was watching this UNBELIEVABLE PIECE OF CRAP a few years ago... and I saw the budget was $1 million dollars to make it. Now that was such a spectacular, disgusting waste. Some "works of art" that cost a lot of money to make.... shouldn't be made. It's shameful.

also i like Gigli
Well, that's that. You win this thread. I guarantee no one will top that.