Bollywood movies

Tools    

Only Indian watch bollywood movies in US and UK?... Do you people watch Indian movies?

Be a freak, like me too
There are always small fans groups of Bollywood in Western countries. But Bollywood movies don't have a huge success because of different cultural codes. In France, there are around 5 Bollywood movies which are released per year in a few movies theater (in Paris).
I've seen only two Bollywood movies : Devdas and Veer-Zaara.

I assume MUBI has some Indian movies and there other ways...

I used to watch Bollywood films growing up. Not so much anymore. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge has always been my favorite. But if we're talking most recently, I really liked 3 Idiots.

Not a lot.

I really enjoyed '3 idiots' - actually one of the best movies i've ever seen.
After that i tried watching a few more but none were quite as enjoyable.

The Terminator
Not a lot.

I really enjoyed '3 idiots' - actually one of the best movies i've ever seen.
After that i tried watching a few more but none were quite as enjoyable.

Did you watched Bahubali? I'm sure you will love it.

The Terminator
no i haven't seen that one
is this the correct link?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2631186/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Yeah that is correct link.

Anybody explain to me why there are so many Bollywood movies with legit stars that are bad?

yes we do i have watched race

Yes whenever i think for a time pass....

Texas here. I watch lots of foreign of movie, but not Bollywood generally. I liked Chhoti Si Baat, saw Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India, and Roger Ebert seems to claim Monsoon Wedding is Bollywood. That's my lifetime sum total, Bollywood from India. Three. My non-Bollywood favorite from India, and favorite from India generally unless you count British co-production Gandhi, is The Lunchbox.

Texas here. I watch lots of foreign of movie, but not Bollywood generally. I liked Chhoti Si Baat, saw Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India, and Roger Ebert seems to claim Monsoon Wedding is Bollywood. That's my lifetime sum total, Bollywood from India. Three. My non-Bollywood favorite from India, and favorite from India generally unless you count British co-production Gandhi, is The Lunchbox.
You should try some recent Tamil stuff.

Movie Forums Extra
I don't like bollywood movies.

I don't like bollywood movies.
What have you tried?

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I started watching Bollywood about ten years ago when I lived in Pennsylvania and on Saturdays from 11am-2pm on one of the PBS stations, they would play a Bollywood film followed by their AVS TV Program. It gave me a love for that genre. I also will watch it occasionally on Netflix when they have it.

My favorites include: 3 Idiots, Lahore, Boss, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Asambhav, Elaan, and the Dhoom franchise.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I watched them on overnight bus trips in India. They're fun.

Yes I watch a lot of Bollywood movies as some of them are better than Hollywood ones.

Couple of good ones I can recall:

no! just so you know in israel in the 80's indian movies was the biggest hit! my mom still watch bollywood movies everyday! we even got a special channel for it here called "HOT Bollywood" 24/7 of indian movies.

Bolleywood is really funny. I like them just for fun