What's your favorite movie to watch when you're sick?

Tools    

What's your favorite feel-better movie?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL I'm sick at the moment and basically sticking to rewatches because as soon as the credits roll I fall asleep. Seriously! Cannot stay awake as hard as I try.
Laugh out loud movies are my preferred viewing when I dont feel so good. Cosy under my doona on the lounge while drinking some chicken soup.

What's your favorite feel-better movie?
Pyscho

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Nothing better, I found, than watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles in the middle of winter when I was sick. The film is endlessly rewatchable and has an irreplaceable atmosphere.

I don't get sick, but when I do, I watch The Office (US). Not a movie but it's my go-to.

Hi. When I’m sick, I’ll be more likely to watch a hilarious movie. Central Intelligence is my favourite film, it is a buddy cop comedy. I laugh throughout this flick every time I view it, the duo of Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart is amazing, especially they are amusing, with their funny dialogues and personality. Bye!

movies can be okay...
"Run Lola Run" and "In Bruges". These two are always a lot of fun to revisit, no matter my mood.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
The Wizard of Oz. Always picks me up. Great movie from start to finish and Cowardly Lion might be the most entertaining character I've ever watched.

I may be about to find out as I m feeling a bit under the weather today. Maybe just tired as I was out and up late last night. Then again, it may be a cold or something .......else. 😳

I don t remember watching movies when I m sick ( though the Wizard of Oz seems like a good starting point)- I watch a lot of tv, court tv and crime dramas/ mysteries the most.

That''s it; tv, rest, a lot of whining, mewling, , Why me Lords? , and self pity seems to do it for me.And fruit juice (no pineapple)