Cutest Picture You Can Find!

Tools    

Female Jungle Poster
I can't let this thread get away from me.

What an adorable baby, 7thson!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Female Jungle Poster
http://video.telegraph.co.uk/service...tid=5524339001

Maybe not quite Awww cute, but cute if you like animals and it's quite funny too.
That was a hoot! Who knew that so many varied species could play musical instruments and sing in such perfect unison.

Female Jungle Poster
this one's Awww indeed..reminds me of my own cat and sog..She's black- and had the dog been a white husky it would have been a spitting image of both.
How old are they, what are their names? Info and pictures, please.

That was a hoot! Who knew that so many varied species could play musical instruments and sing in such perfect unison.
I know. Clever buggers aren't they?

What I like most about this picture is the jaunty angle the kitten's wearing its oversized pink beret.

Banned from Hollywood.
How old are they, what are their names? Info and pictures, please.

They don't live with me unfortunately ..they live with my parents (who own a big house with a big garden and yard in the countryside) cause my city appartment (a room, kitchen and living room) is too small to suit their needs...Their names are Rudy (dog/male-8 years old) and Nelly (cat/female-3 years old)...will post pics soon.

Cheers!

Female Jungle Poster
They don't live with me unfortunately ..they live with my parents (who own a big house with a big garden and yard in the countryside) cause my city appartment (a room, kitchen and living room) is too small to suit their needs...Their names are Rudy (dog/male-8 years old) and Nelly (cat/female-3 years old)...will post pics soon.

Cheers!
Cuteness!

We have a female, spayed 7-8 year old tabby named "Boogie" (and no, I didn't name her, hee):

I still can't bring myself to post pix of former dogs and cats...I get too weepy. Instead, let's continue the "Awwwww" mood.

Female Jungle Poster
Awww, 7thson....you should ask a techie here to animate that pic, have the baby waving "hi"!

Female Jungle Poster

Happy New Year from Philly!
I think karibou wants my position as Czar of Cuteness.

But she can't have it as long as I have my secret weapon,

the I Love You Kitty

Female Jungle Poster
Hee!

Well, maybe we can share the title?

Female Jungle Poster

Female Jungle Poster

Female Jungle Poster
I think that I've officially commandeered this thread.