Matteo's Piano Songs

Tools    

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Hi everyone, I recently purchased my first digital piano - my first ever musical instrumental -
and I have started to create my own music. The piano has served as a great outlet for me to express myself, and the process of creating music and taking photos for it is truly liberating. Below are my pieces I have composed so far. All the photos you see in the videos were photographed by myself.

My first song, Broken Behind Eyes, is a piece that came about through some improvisation:

My second song, Between Thoughts, is my attempt at a meditative and ambient piece. I love the sound of a soft piano accompanied by sounds of nature:

My third song, A Dying Perspective, came about on a very late and dark night:

I shall keep posting more as I compose them. Thank you very much for support and comments, MoFo.

This thread is supposed to be called "Matteo's Piano Songs" but I can not seem to change the thread title. Can anybody help?
Done. For future reference, please tag a mod (myself, Sedai, Tacitus, etc with the @ symbol followed by their username), otherwise it's pure chance whether or not we'll see it.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Done. For future reference, please tag a mod (myself, Sedai, Tacitus, etc with the @ symbol followed by their username), otherwise it's pure chance whether or not we'll see it.
Greatly appreciated, good sir.