RIP The Ultimate Warrior

Tools    

Ric Flair is in a wheelchair now?

If I met Ric Flair, there's a picture of him taken at the event somewhere, 'cause I remember pictures being taken of him. I think there were two wrestlers, but I'm not sure who the other one was.

You people think I'm crazy for going around pretending to be psychics and TV soap opera stars and people living inside a website database, yet these wrestlers go around acting like they need wheelchairs when they don't.

Sad to hear, he was my brother in law (who got me into wrestling when i was a kid) fav wrestler. I wasn't around in the 80's but i did buy a Wrestlemania anthology boxset and a few tagged classic Summerslam,Royal Rumble,etc dvds. I always remember this being one of my fav fights -

It's sad that three of the main participants in that fight, Elizabeth,Randy and Warrior are dead now .

Also this fight is pure comedy -

Another thing i didn't know until a few years ago was that Warrior was in a tag team with Sting at one point called The Blade Runners and his name was Rock -

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I loved the Ultimate Warrior as a kid, and I thought he got a raw deal from WWE after he left, so it was nice that they buried the hatchet before he passed away. He may have been an egocentric nut sometimes, but he was entertaining to watch, and he put on some fine matches back in the day.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
RIP Ultimate Warrior

Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, Big Show, The Rock, Steve Austin, Ric Flair, Big Boss Man and Mick Foley are my all-time favorites. The best years for WWE (besides the 80's of course) were 1997- 2004 (the attitude era). I miss those days. It seems like Vince McMahon is trying to run ballet company these days
The product seems to be gradually improving, perhaps because Hunter is now COO.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I thought the Undertaker ditched his biker gig and went back to his dark character gig?

Ultimate Warrior was a lunatic, great character for kids to root for. Terrible wrestler though. His match with Hogan was embarrassing.

sad to see him go though. You should watch the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. Interesting doc.

Suspect's Reviews

Yeah, there's several great docs on these guys and this sh*t they put there bodies through. I'm surprised they all don't die young. Still though, quite a few of them do. Kinda sad considering its just supposed to be entertainment really. Bigger Stronger Faster is the best doc I've seen about Roids if anyone is interested, Sadly, these guys are typically on much more than just steroids. Steroids by themselves can actually do real wonders for you. But when you add in all the other crap on top of it (meth, speed, cocaine), its just too much for the heart to take.

Ultimate warrior was pretty cool but he mostly was trying to horn in on Jesse "The Body" Ventura's flashy gig. Anyway, check you later dude.

Let the night air cool you off
R.I.P. Dingo Warrior

He used to wrestle in Dallas as the Dingo Warrior, so every time my dad saw him or heard about him he would only refer to him as the Dingo Warrior. When my dad found out about his death, he asked me if I heard about the Dingo Warrior dying.

sad to see him go though. You should watch the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. Interesting doc.
I thought it was nothing more than WWE propaganda in my book.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Wwe is a shady business. I've read Brock Lesnar's book and he made it sound like a very dark place. He said most wrestlers are addicted to pain killers, and drink.

Wwe is a shady business. I've read Brock Lesnar's book and he made it sound like a very dark place. He said most wrestlers are addicted to pain killers, and drink.
Hardly surprising. These athletes have a demanding and arduous schedule, travel frequently, often away from their families, and take heavy bumps in the squared circle on a recurring basis. I don't know how they do it.

There's an impeccable documentary on the sheer realism these guys put up with in a repeatedly 'fake' sport. It's called Beyond the Map, and it's on YouTube in its entirety. I highly recommend it: