Masters of the Universe: Revelation

Tools    

Get ready for Masters of the Universe: Revelation, an animated Netflix show from Kevin Smith that will pick up where the 80s show left off! #MOTU

Here’s the official synopsis from Netflix:
“A radical return to Eternia, Revelation is a direct sequel series to the classic era of Masters of the Universe. Featuring fan-favorites He-Man, Orko, Cringer and Man-At-Arms, the story pits our heroic warriors and guardians of Castle Grayskull against Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man and the vile legions of snake mountain!

But after a ferocious final battle forever fractures Eternia, it’s up to Teela to solve the mystery of the missing Sword of Power in a race against time to prevent the end of the Universe! Her journey will uncover the secrets of Grayskull at last. This is the epic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe saga fans have waited 35 years to see!”

Smith is someone who knows his pop-culture and comics, so I hope he does this right.

This was part of my childhood - the series and not the movie. I even owned a plastic sword and regularly yelled 'By the power of Grayskull', before pointing it towards the building stray dog.

First question that popped into my mind was to wonder what the stray dog was building??

Haha, it was the stray dog in my apartment building. Though a stray dog building something would be more interesting.

Maybe it's an Indian thing. We simply call it a building, instead of an apartment building like you guys.