6. Swan nominated
7. Cricket nominated
8. Miss Vicky nominated
9. sexy nominated
10. Rauld
11. Godoggo
12. Slob nominated
13. Derek nominated

The tournament will start Saturday, but you can start posting your nominations now. Everyone but me and one other person will get 10 nominations. I'll just do it first come first serve. The last person to post their nominations gets 9 songs.

Any song is allowed as long as you can provide a link to it. Everyone uses YouTube, but I think you can link from Grooveshark and those types of sites

Do Not post videos. My phone can't handle it. If you don't know how to do the tiny URL links ask someone for help. Please post your nominations like this : Donna Summer ~ MacArthur Park

You must listen to both songs to vote.

That's it! Have fun and please have your nominations up by Sat. You can change them as much as you would like until Sat. There is no need to tell me, I won't be doing anything to them until then. Just make sure you edit it all in your original post.

i'm ready !!

BTW, Godoggo thought of something better than the TinyURL thing.

If you just replace "www" with "m" as in "http://m.youtube.com" in the link, that works, too.

Sexy nominated a Beatles song? I was going to nominate a Beatles song if we were allowed 16 nominations. When I thought to do so I actually thought "Sexy probably hates The Beatles."

Hate 'em? I have a picture of them hanging on my wall.
That makes me supremely happy.

I used to have a Beatles poster hanging up. Now I have no posters at all. It's nothing compared to my sister, who was a freaking Beatles nutcase (like a fangirl from the 60's), room LITTERED with Beatles stuff.

I'm not a super Beatles fan, but I do like them. I have a Jimi Hendrix picture, too, and I don't even listen to him. I just liked the picture.