HobGoblin's Review Thread

→ in
Tools    

Ok, so this is my review thread I will review my recent movies I've seen and all that other stuff. So.....Enjoy!

Now whenever I watch this movie I always think of "Revenge" and "Love" and ofcourse Action and....well that's what I got. What I love about this movie is that it isn't your typical Spider-Man movie where it's all kid friendly and it's how every superhero movie should be it's more darker and more actioney, especially Spider-Man's new black suit. What I also love about this movie is the badass villians"New Goblin" "Sandman" and "Venom" I could go on about them all day and that's why they make the movie badass especially the blacksuited Spider-Man with the villian inside.If you're a hardcore Spider-Man fan I recommed seeing this, because it's what a Spider-Man movie should be.....Badass!
10/10
Tell me what you think 'cuz this is my first review.

Damnit. I forgot to rate.

Was my review good though?

*edits*
Yeah good review, while a little short, I'm not gonna say anything about that though, because when I first started typing up reviews mine were about that length as well. I personally didn't care too much for Spider-Man 3, yet I didn't care much for any of the series, I find them very overrated.

10/10? Well it's your opinion but I didn't it like that much. And I have to admit that your review was also a little short like MovieMan already said. But you will be better writer if you just keep writing. Good luck but try to criticise more.

I recently watched the spiderman movies - I don't know I just couldn't enjoy them as much as I used to. The whole time i'm watching i'm thinking Dark Knight ....

Although they are still pretty fun , I thought the third was the best.

A system of cells interlinked
Well Meaty, I think you enjoy them less because your taste is film is changing, since you are now exposed to so much good film. You are sucking up classics left and right, re-watching films to study various aspects of film making, and really thinking about the stuff you are watching, instead of just letting it float by you.

As for the review - It's a bit short. Also, work on spelling and grammar as you practice, as well.

I thought Spiderman 3 was a huge disappointment.

And btw, it's not New Goblin, it's Hobgoblin. Green Goblin is the father, Hobgoblin is the son.

Well Meaty, I think you enjoy them less because your taste is film is changing, since you are now exposed to so much good film. You are sucking up classics left and right, re-watching films to study various aspects of film making, and really thinking about the stuff you are watching, instead of just letting it float by you.

As for the review - It's a bit short. Also, work on spelling and grammar as you practice, as well.

I thought Spiderman 3 was a huge disappointment.

And btw, it's not New Goblin, it's Hobgoblin. Green Goblin is the father, Hobgoblin is the son.
Why would Harry ber the HobGoblin? I've not seen Spiderman 3(as I don't like the first 2)But things I've seen/read has Hobgoblin in it before the Green Goblin was. I also remember in the cartoon(90's) at one point both goblins were together. Am I wrong about that?

Anyway, initial Q. Why is Harry the Hobgobin?

Sex And The City Review up and ready.

Now, I've never grew up liking the TV show, and I guess you could say I never grew up liking the movies. Anyways, my mom who is a fan of the TV series, wanted the movie for christmas so I got it for her, so today we watched it 'cuz we didn't watch it yet and my mom liked it, as for me I didn't. Their are somethings I didn't like in the movie such as the dog running into the naked guy in the shower, and ofcourse the sex humour. Although the movie did give me some laughs, it just bored me 'cuz I'm not into these types of movies. But if you do like the series, this will even be a bigger disapointment. If your a fan of the Tv shows, than prepare for an even bigger dissapointment.
5/10

Good review, you should work on some of your grammer though. Like you basically repeated the same thing in the first sentence. Anyways, a good review still. Anyways, I have like no interest in seeing Sex And The City: The Movie, it's really just meant for girls anyways.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Crap, I pressed it bye accident.

Anyways, I edited, read nao.
There is no time limit to how fast you have to post these reviews. Slow is smooth...smooth is fast.

If anything, type your review in Word or something before posting, run spell check and then copy and paste..

You're on the right track though..

Things to consider...instead of spending a majority of your review talking about how and why you were watching it, focus more on what you thought of the movie, itself. You can still keep your short reviews, but the main goal is to give the reader as much information (without spoiling it for them) in an easy to swallow format.

Good luck!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg