50.00%
1 votes
No
50.00%
1 votes
I'm Undecided
2 votes. You may not vote on this poll

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Where does the forum stand with S2 a few days away.

Check out Making a Murderer on Netflix.

Have you really not even heard of MaM or Avery? Quite a lot of news coverage 2 years ago and in the mid 2000s.

Check out Making a Murderer on Netflix.

Have you really not even heard of MaM or Avery? Quite a lot of news coverage 2 years ago and in the mid 2000s.
Nope, not heard of any of that. Least not that I recall.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
All I know is what half the show has told me and what everyone on Reddit claims to have read they omitted. Which tells me the Reddit community thinks he's guilty.

So I'll say undecided.

Suspect's Reviews

Nope, not heard of any of that. Least not that I recall.
Well part 2 starts Friday so maybe worth checking out part 1.

All I know is what half the show has told me and what everyone on Reddit claims to have read they omitted. Which tells me the Reddit community thinks he's guilty.

So I'll say undecided.
I've been following Reddit quite a bit the past week and the consensus is that there are a few very loud "guilters" who start multiple threads daily and mock those who lean toward innocent, so much so that people have given up for the time being.

However anytime a poll is done on Reddit the results for Avery are about 2.5 to 1 in favour of innocent (according to a user).

I'm sure Reddit will be quite a hive of activity from Friday onwards. I suspect there will be quite a bit of mockery toward Zellner as on the surface it appears she hasn't come up with much.

Do we need another thread like this after how the previous one turned out?
This is a simple poll a few days prior to S2 to gage opinion.

Is this about a fictional TV character?
You're trolling

The sad truth is I'm not. I've said many times I don't have TV and I don't read the news, MoFo and IMDB is about the only boards I go to. I know about Harvey Weinstein, but not heard of this person.

The sad truth is I'm not. I've said many times I don't have TV and I don't read the news, MoFo and IMDB is about the only boards I go to. I know about Harvey Weinstein, but not heard of this person.
Presumably you could quickly Google Steven Avery for a quick overview of the case.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wrongly convicted of sexual assault, went to prison for 18 years or so, was cleared and wanted to sue the police and was then arrested for murder. The show exclaims that the police set him up because they couldn't afford the lawsuit. His mentally handicapped nephew was also charged with murder and footage of confession reveals it was coerced.

Wrongly convicted of sexual assault, went to prison for 18 years or so, was cleared and wanted to sue the police and was then arrested for murder. The show exclaims that the police set him up because they couldn't afford the lawsuit. His mentally handicapped nephew was also charged with murder and footage of confession reveals it was coerced.
OK thanks for letting me know. See that's why I don't watch the news, it's always depressing.