Let's Make Money!

Tools    

Oh, btw, if youíre a blue chips investor than you best be invested in $IBM. Long term growth they are the smartest play in the tech sector. Plus, they have a 5% dividend.

They primarily invested in blockchain applications for healthcare and inventory tracking, and they are looking at 5-10 years of guaranteed growth.

I exited $UAVS yesterday. It's gunna be awhile before it pops again.

Also, I was reminded yesterday why I love options: the trades settle in one day instead of three.
Or presidents that put kids in cages
America awaits on bended knee
Bad Religion

Opened a swing trade on $LZB. I loved the news about their EPS beat, so I snagged a few shares in after hours. I have a feeling itís going to be hot tomorrow! Looking for a quick 8%

I found a penny today while picking up Chinese food.
Even though there were other people around, I bent down and picked it up.
It will go in my "abundance jar" - a jar that holds only found money!

(It's got a ten dollar bill in it that I found in a Sears parking lot many years ago. I also found a quarter a few months ago during my evening walk and kept reminding myself that it was like finding a penny every night on 25 consecutive walks!)

(It's got a ten dollar bill in it that I found in a Sears parking lot many years ago. I also found a quarter a few months ago during my evening walk and kept reminding myself that it was like finding a penny every night on 25 consecutive walks!)

Was the penny on heads? It's only good luck if it's on heads.

Pay attention folks: THIS is how you truly make money.

A system of cells interlinked
Me this week:

After a sound drubbing last week, I am back in action this week. Exited my swing trade on $NIO at validation with a decent gain, might get back in later if it sells off again like it tends to do.

In on swings with $TWTR, $T, and $KSS. Not 100% on the last one, so I will watch it closely and cut and run if it goes south.

I may go long on $T if it shows price strength for a long haul, as it has room to go up 10% in share price, and the dividend is fairly strong.

@Sedai: I hate JP Morgan. They downgraded $NOK based on some anti-Nokia propaganda coming out of China.

Erased all my gains from the past month with one news article.

And ya'll wonder why I say the stock market is rigged and just an instrument of the rich ruling class? Because it is.

Exited $TWTR swing at validation after it ran up today. Looks like maybe it isn't going to drop like I thought, but it's a green trade, so I will take it!

Pissed I sold $NIO last week, even if it was a green trade.

Still long in $T, which hasn't done much.

Still in on my $KSS swing, which is finally moving. Currently up 9%, but will stay in with an exit target of $36-ish.