Creepy YouTube Videos

Tools    

I find this one creepy (and cool at the same time)

You've probably all heard of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, but the creators recently released a second season for the show. For some reason, they didn't post it to their main channel, but you can find it elsewhere on YouTube. Here's the full series (season 2 starts half an hour into the video):

You've probably all heard of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, but the creators recently released a second season for the show. For some reason, they didn't post it to their main channel, but you can find it elsewhere on YouTube. Here's the full series (season 2 starts half an hour into the video):

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of the 2nd season.

I discovered this series a few years ago - my reaction was probably like most: lulled into it by the Sesame Street style & playful songs, then gradually disturbed, disgusted and shocked. I ended up getting addicted to several of the songs.

As someone who worked in the corporate world and had a job as a construction safety coordinator, I enjoyed the first episode of the 2nd season. It's like sardonic satire taken to a ridiculous extreme.

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of the 2nd season.

I discovered this series a few years ago - my reaction was probably like most: lulled into it by the Sesame Street style & playful songs, then gradually disturbed, disgusted and shocked. I ended up getting addicted to several of the songs.

As someone who worked in the corporate world and had a job as a construction safety coordinator, I enjoyed the first episode of the 2nd season. It's like sardonic satire taken to a ridiculous extreme.
I liked season 2 quite a bit as well. Not sure I like it more than season 1, but it might grow on me with another rewatch down the road. Still though, I like both seasons quite a lot.