Alien Vs. Predator

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Thanks Jas'! I should probably start standing in line for this one right now! Awesome!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I ate all your bees.
I love the idea of this movie but I fear it will be very poor. I'm not sure they got the right director, Plus the main cast seems pretty poor. They have just gone for another Aliens idea by having a woman as the main character. Now I have nothing against women, infact I'm rather fond of them but I just dont feel this is the right way to go.

need....avp.....must.....watch.....now
ahhhhh
why can't it already be out
oh the agony

I ate all your bees.

Faith has been restored! Oh how I prey this is a good movie... If they hack this up like they did Revolutions there will be hell to pay.

SH1T ON! AvP looks like its gona be quite a packet of cool beans, even if the story is bone, it should be quite good- just due to the characters (Alien and Predator that is)

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
Sorry but even after seeing the net exclusive i don't have high hopes for this movie... don't get me wrong i love both franchises but i just don't se it having the right tone or atmostphere... whatever you wanna call it! I gotta say the thing that really bugs me is trivial but it bugs me anyway... firstly i didn't see any marines which rules out cool for me... but what really gets me is not the fact that the humans are civs or scientists but its what they are wearing... i mean what kind of atmostphere are they creating by wearing all this colourful coats and stuff... its supposed to be the future (i guess not as far as the original alien) but still... the feel i get is teen horror. I know its stupid but thats what i think when i see it. I really hope i'm wrong, i really do... but if it bombs then its taking down two frachises which believe it or not still have a lot of potential.

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

Thursday Is Best
HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!! this movie looks so f***ing awsome, i cant even bein to imagine how much fun imma have watching this damn move!!!!!!
omg the inernet exclusive trailor was f***ing sweet thi s movie is going to do good i know it its gunna rule out any other movies opening in the summer.... AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW!!!!!!!!

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
i don't see it being great... the trailer looked ok... emphisis on OK there! But it lacked any atmostphere or intensity. The humans looked like they are gonna get ripped apart quicker than the opening credits! We shall see i guess... i hope i'm wrong becasue i really want to like it!

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Spider-Freak
i don't see it being great... the trailer looked ok... emphisis on OK there! But it lacked any atmostphere or intensity. The humans looked like they are gonna get ripped apart quicker than the opening credits! We shall see i guess... i hope i'm wrong becasue i really want to like it!

I really hope this movie is good also, but the fact is...the humans are a bunch of scientists, not trained soldiers, so they probably should get torn apart going up against both an alien(s) and predator. But of cousre, movies can't end on a bad note, so of cousre by some "miracle" at least one character (probably the female lead) will survive. Oh well, I just hope that the story is decent and the action over the top
- Corey Taylor (2002)

I dont think it really matters about the humans, i think they are just there beacuse you gota have humans init, and to see them get caught up in the cross fire of the aliens/predaters, so we can see them killing each other.
And maybe a twist ending?
Hopefully it will be good.

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
That looks awsome. Ive played the games to death, its about time they make a movie out of it. Its also a perfect date movie

can't.......stop.....salivating.......

mmmmmmmmmm

must see

Actually, I heard somewhere (i think it was the featurette), that there was gonna be marines in this movie. Or perhaps he said there was gonna be guys with big guns or something.

I don't need what you ain't got.
Am I the only one afraid this one's gonna go the way of Freddy v Jason? That is, no real winner? or ending, for that matter? I swear, If we get a huge fight, locked in stalemate, and then the humans discover some huge weapon and nuke both races... there will be violence in the teater.

Originally Posted by Slayer
Am I the only one afraid this one's gonna go the way of Freddy v Jason? That is, no real winner? or ending, for that matter? I swear, If we get a huge fight, locked in stalemate, and then the humans discover some huge weapon and nuke both races... there will be violence in the teater.
i think the aliens will win.

They can't even come up with a good movie these days :l. I think this will be a poor movie, because why a woman... eh riply.. avsp=jvsp. Nah give me a sequel to alien. Lots of possobility's. How the **** did they knew that there was a spaceship landed etc.

i think that was given away in Predator 2