Have you met the famous? What's your story?:

Tools    

My son and I were sitting at the Smokehouse restaurant bar for lunch one day. We were wearing Lucas Oil T shirts we got for free from a friend who sells the products.

Who should walk by but the late Luke Perry. He asked where he could get some shirts like ours for he and his son, both named Lucas. Sitting on bar stools, were were easily a foot taller than Luke.
If you want to almost be guaranteed to see stars, lunch at the Smokehouse on weekdays.

Some years later we had to put our youngest in private school because the public schools here are chaos. We gave public school a chance and got away with our lives.

It blindsided me that this was a private school for celebrities' kids. Didn't know it at enrollment. Standards to get in were high. Pre testing galore.

Even celebrities' that have no kids would sponsor kids that couldn't afford to go there.
The celebs would show up for school events. Tyler Perry, the Van Halens, the Bridges brothers, Cedric the entertainer, sports figures like Shaq,, endless list, on and on.

Some stars didn't want to be bothered,, but wanted to be noticed. It could get uncomfortable be to around those if you didn't at least acknowledge them. But no more than that.

Celibs daughters told our youngest if Brad Pitt and Flavio had a baby it would be him. He lucked out and got his mom's good looks.
They could be brutally mean if our son wasn't interested in them. Crushing.
The Kardashians were his classmates. They dropped out before graduation. Nice girls that I think our son is still in touch with.

I've worked and lived in Hollywood all my life. Family did too and I married into Hollywood, Hollywood friends as well.
One thing I'm convinced of is any actor that is good on the screen,,, is usually good at anything they do in life.

Damfino why, just what I've noticed.

Not all actors can support themselves on their movies paychecks. Some parts pay scale and in the expensive TMZ, they have side work.

Stand Up comedy, handymen, furniture makers, painting, another story all its own but another way living in the TMZ that your paths may cross and you meet them in person.

Have you met the famous?

I had a service contract with a hotel near the LA airport. I was trusted and had access keys to everything.

One evening I was there working and the front desk called and said a VIP requested a piece of plywood between their mattress and the boxspring. This to stiffen it up. Not my job but the guys that do this were off and someone called in sick, they were short handed.

So I took a sheet of plywood up, knocked on the rooms door, it was Carol Burnett.

Got to ask Kevin Sorbo a question at a comic con. Heard some very interesting stories about Andromeda. Apparently, at one point he got everyone on the set gifts: boxers with his face all over saying, "Have you seen my force lance?"

I don't actually wear pants.
I've met Clint Black, George Takei, Victoria Jackson, Michael Winslow, Kabir Singh, and I might have met Key Lewis but the theatre was full of commotion after the show and my anxiety got the better of me and we left. In addition to that, I am a locally famous person. I've performed seven plays here over the years, as well as getting short films shown at the local theatre. Fun stuff.

Only Celebrity I've met was the Grateful Dead's bassist Phil Lesh.
We had dinner together at his restaurant in palo alto before the show, he was eating pasta.

Only movie star I've ever seen in person is Sean Penn, he went to a funeral in the small town we lived in when i was a kid granma said "you know who that is?" i didn't.