Things that annoy you...

Tools    

@Miss Vicky: and they won’t even do any sort of shipping refund like they used to do (i.e. free month of Prime). These days Walmart is the faster shipper. I’m surprised by how many items not available in stores are next day delivery.
Yeah, I know. It’s such bull. I was able to get a $5 “courtesy credit” but it wasn’t offered to me. I had to request it.

Yeah, I know. It’s such bull. I was able to get a $5 “courtesy credit” but it wasn’t offered to me. I had to request it.
Wow, $5.

You ready? You look ready.
video games that need a 10gb+ patch straight out the box

edit: or when ebay items arrived damage due to poor packaging

Cute animals ruined for me. Just found out about violent male sea otters... rape and necrophilia(having sex with a dead female until she falls to pieces apparently...) and so on... couldn't carry on researching it to see if it was all true.

Cute animals ruined for me. Just found out about violent male sea otters... rape and necrophilia(having sex with a dead female until she falls to pieces apparently...) and so on... couldn't carry on researching it to see if it was all true.
Yeah I suggest not researching cute animals if you want them to stay cute. Also I DO NOT recommend watching Casual Geographic on YouTube/Tik Tok if you don’t like having animal cuteness ruined for you.

The animal world has nothing on humans when it comes to savagery & brutality (and humans are simply part of the animal kingdom).
I remind myself of this to allow myself to keep eating meat.

I am just one predator among many. Although, within my human culture I choose to let other humans do the predation and the butchering of consumable prey - which I will compensate for via secondary reinforcement (= "money") because I probably wouldn't be able to do those things myself unless reduced to a survival situation.

The animal world has nothing on humans when it comes to savagery & brutality (and humans are simply part of the animal kingdom).
I remind myself of this to allow myself to keep eating meat.

I am just one predator among many. Although, within my human culture I choose to let other humans do the predation and the butchering of consumable prey - which I will compensate for via secondary reinforcement (= "money") because I probably wouldn't be able to do those things myself unless reduced to a survival situation.
P.S. I'm always explaining to my neighbor why her dog does certain things - and she always tells me to stop because the instinctual reasons are too grotesque.

You ready? You look ready.
Koalas eat crap as babies, so you can take them off the cute animal list

edit: i quite enjoy us humans being an apex predator. because i don’t want to eat crap

edit: i quite enjoy us humans being an apex predator. because i don’t want to eat crap
My neighbor's dog eats crap!

(Not the same one I mentioned earlier... this is the dog on the other side. It will eat other dogs' crap and its own! When I was younger, I thought there was an inborn instinct to keep animals from doing this... apparently not. However, research says that dogs who eat crap are lacking certain nutrients in their diet - so the action should be taken as a sign to examine the dog's diet.)

Elephants do this also. It's necessary for them to acquire the good gut bacteria that they'll need to digest their food when they get older.

When adult university students ask for trigger warnings for children’s literature, we as a society should realize that somewhere along the line, we lost the plot.

Triggering.

When adult university students ask for trigger warnings for children’s literature, we as a society should realize that somewhere along the line, we lost the plot.

Triggering.
I’ve been very traumatized since Alice shrank in size & couldn’t reach the key to the garden outside. So painful for me to experience and very triggering to this day when I see houses with beautiful gardens in which I would be unwelcome & which my entering would probably get me arrested.