Alien Legacy

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Was watching the Alien Legacy at my friends house today, and the weirdest thing happened. I went to put in Alien Resurection, and found something odd. The cover of the DVD says Alien Resurection, yet it is The Last of the Mohicans. What is up with this? What do I do? I WANT MY MOVIE!!

Makes sense...both are Fox films and both are encoded by the same manufacturer. The store where you got it should accept the return. If not, for some weird reason, go to the 20th Century Fox website and email them the problem.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Alrighty, it was bought online, so I guess I'll have to contact them at their website. What would be the deal would I send in mine, and they send me a new one? But since its part of a set, would I have to send in the whole set?

Has anyone else had this problem?

I had a problem with the first James Bond collection. Tomorrow Never Dies stuck at the dual layer transfer and then skipped ahead two chapters. I contacted MGM and they sent me a new copy which worked fine. It's the only bad disc I've had in over 600 titles. Some companies send a mailing label to return the one disc, some will make you return the whole set, and some will give you a purchase number that you can take to any local retailer to exchange either one disc or the whole set.