Quordle

Tools    

I tried to guess the wrong thing just to get to the end, but if it's not a real word it doesn't accept it as a guess. I can't think of any more words that include my remaining letters so I'm just stuck typing random letters.
I'd appreciate a PM, thanks.
Ah, got ya. PM sent.

Daily Quordle #25
4️⃣6️⃣
7️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

I have only done this a few times but that was my best game yet.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I tried to guess the wrong thing just to get to the end, but if it's not a real word it doesn't accept it as a guess. I can't think of any more words that include my remaining letters so I'm just stuck typing random letters.
I'd appreciate a PM, thanks.
But you don't have to make a word using your remaining letters. You could have put any five-letter word in there, if you just wanted the game to be over and see what the answer was. Even if you knew three of the letters had to be A, C, and K you could have guessed BOMBS. It doesn't stop you from making bad guesses, just from using words that aren't words.

But you don't have to make a word using your remaining letters. You could have put any five-letter word in there, if you just wanted the game to be over and see what the answer was. Even if you knew three of the letters had to be A, C, and K you could have guessed BOMBS. It doesn't stop you from making bad guesses, just from using words that aren't words.
Good point. I clearly wasn't firing on all cylinders this morning.

Those near-misses made this a tight one.

Daily Quordle #25
6️⃣7️⃣
9️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜ 🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is there a way to give up and see the solutions? I've completely exhausted my vocabulary for one of the words and if I don't find out what it is my day will be ruined. Or one of you can just spoil it for me. PLEASE. (Feb 18 puzzle, bottom left)

There are sites that give you the answers to the previous day's Quordles. (I found them while trying to find sites to play days that I missed.)

I searched Google for "how to play yesterday's Quordle", but it's easier if you just search for "yesterday's Quordle answers" and you should be able to find them.

The second, third and fourth words weren't too hard, but I didn't think I was going to get the first word.

Daily Quordle #26
8️⃣6️⃣
4️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩 ⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It's a bit of a crapshoot when you know all five letters but there's more than one option, I'd have been better off starting with bottom-left and probably would have had I been slightly more awake

Oh, and yeah, like gbg says - top-left takes no prisoners.

Daily Quordle #26
8️⃣7️⃣
5️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It's a bit of a crapshoot when you know all five letters but there's more than one option, I'd have been better off starting with bottom-left and probably would have had I been slightly more awake

Oh, and yeah, like gbg says - top-left takes no prisoners.

I don't know if this is the best strategy, but I've been using the first three words to get 15 of the most common letters on the board first. Then I try the remaining unused letters in the puzzles that have the least letters showing, along with the letters that I know are in the word, but in different places.

By the time I figure out the first two words, I usually have enough letters on the board to figure out the remaining words, unless they use an unusually hard word, (like today's top-left word).

Daily Quordle #26
7️⃣8️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I don't know if this is the best strategy, but I've been using the first three words to get 15 of the most common letters on the board first. Then I try the remaining unused letters in the puzzles that have the least letters showing, along with the letters that I know are in the word, but in different places.

By the time I figure out the first two words, I usually have enough letters on the board to figure out the remaining words, unless they use an unusually hard word, (like today's top-left word).
Using 15 different letters in the first three words definitely helps and your approach from then on is a good idea - I just like to get one out of the way early so it takes the pressure off. This morning I just needed to be a bit sharper as with all five letters known for bottom-right but options as to what the word might actually be I really should have started elsewhere as even if I got it right first go it wasn't going to help that much with the other words.

Using 15 different letters in the first three words definitely helps and your approach from then on is a good idea - I just like to get one out of the way early so it takes the pressure off. This morning I just needed to be a bit sharper as with all five letters known for bottom-right but options as to what the word might actually be I really should have started elsewhere as even if I got it right first go it wasn't going to help that much with the other words.

When I first tried Quordle, I tried to get the easy ones done first, but then I missed one a few days ago, and I re-thought my strategy. I realized that if I get the harder ones out of the way first, and I have to make a last chance guess for the final word, I have a better chance to get it right if I already know more (or all) of the letters.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Holy crap i actually won...the word in the upper left quadrant was real rough to figure out for me.

Daily Quordle #26
8️⃣7️⃣
3️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The top left was the hard one here as well. I wasn't 100% sure it's a valid word when I wrote it. but was happy when the game agreed.

Daily Quordle #26
8️⃣7️⃣
5️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟩 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

There were a few tough words in this set, but I managed to get them all.

Daily Quordle #27
7️⃣9️⃣
8️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

My best Quordle by far. Bottom-left had me scratching my head for a while, but other than that, it went surprisingly smoothly. I think I spent less than time on this than Wordle today.

Daily Quordle #27
5️⃣3️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Found this very easy today.

Daily Quordle #27
4️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle #27
6️⃣4️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took me much too long to solve my first word, but that many wrong guesses helps you in the end.

Not bad today, just made the wrong choice at first for top-right.

Daily Quordle #28
8️⃣6️⃣
4️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played this while eating, and despite a good start, I did some terrible screw-ups in the top-left (like my 7th guess there actually didn't have one of the confirmed letters).

Daily Quordle #28
9️⃣3️⃣
6️⃣4️⃣
quordle.com
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟨🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛