Moon Knight (Disney+)

Tools    

Victim of The Night
I've only seen the first two episodes but so far I've enjoyed it.
Isaac is just great, this is really a pretty good showcase for his talent. So far Hawke is pretty good but we'll see where he goes (he plays the character well but the character hasn't had nearly as much stretch as Isaac's). Really like Konshu, he looks cool as hell and he's actually pretty funny. So far I think the directing has been pretty strong as well.

I've been watching it religiously and really liking it so far at the halfway point of the season but still haven't heard anything about a "Crescent Kid". Looking forward to seeing this guy pop up.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Yeah im really enjoying the series so far. Issacs is great in his duel roles. Khonshu is pretty good. Defo a Venom vibe with their interplay.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

For all those posting in this thread: "This is a safe space for you to tell us if you feel exploited by Khonshu"

I like the show a lot, especially since I'm interested in Egyptian mythology and of course, I know this is a bit far fetched. My only issue is Oscar Issac was Apocalypse in the Xmen franchise. Of course, he was the wrong actor for Apocalypse. In this series, I hate the bad British accent.

The show is OK. It's enjoyable and I'm watching. The poor-schlub character is a bit too much (too cute, too passive, too discombobulated). Konshu has a little too much "Venom" going on. The Nightingale of Skyrim want their armor back. The utopian-dystopia/dystopian-utopia is a bit of a cliche (e.g., Jasmine on Angel, Drax's Moonraker plot, Thanos and his snap, The Matrix, etc., etc.). Ethan Hawke is dialed in nicely in his character.

Victim of The Night
I like the show a lot, especially since I'm interested in Egyptian mythology and of course, I know this is a bit far fetched. My only issue is Oscar Issac was Apocalypse in the Xmen franchise. Of course, he was the wrong actor for Apocalypse. In this series, I hate the bad British accent.
But the bad British accident is supposed to be because he's not really British. He talked about it in an interview.

Victim of The Night
The show is OK. It's enjoyable and I'm watching. The poor-schlub character is a bit too much (too cute, too passive, too discombobulated). Konshu has a little too much "Venom" going on. The Nightingale of Skyrim want their armor back. The utopian-dystopia/dystopian-utopia is a bit of a cliche (e.g., Jasmine on Angel, Drax's Moonraker plot, Thanos and his snap, The Matrix, etc., etc.). Ethan Hawke is dialed in nicely in his character.
Fortunately for me, I avoided the Venom movies so I'm enjoying Konshu.

Excellent episode 4. Really liking the momentum this is building.

So glad to see a post about this here. Wow at the last episode, I have no idea what's coming up next.

Iron Man was a flat midrange superhero until Jon Favreau and Robert Downey Jr came into the mix. Oscar Isaac did for Moon Knight what RDJ did for the Golden Avenger. Impressive.