Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

29th is over. Is someone going to run a 2010's HoF for the upcoming countdown?

Would anyone be interested in having it a 2 noms per person HoF?
I was thinking I'd host the 30th HoF if everyone is OK with that...so I don't really want to host a 2010s HoF...But hell yes! We should do one and I love the two noms idea. I could join right now, who wants to host it?

BTW @SpelingError when are you going to start the preliminary 2010 countdown thread?

BTW @SpelingError when are you going to start the preliminary 2010 countdown thread?
I could technically start it now, but I'm waiting for the ballot submission link to be ready. So, probably Monday or Tuesday.

I could technically start it now, but I'm waiting for the ballot submission link to be ready. So, probably Monday or Tuesday.
Oh OK that makes sense. I didn't know the ballot submission link needed to be made ready.

Oh OK that makes sense. I didn't know the ballot submission link needed to be made ready.
Well, it's technically good now, but Yoda's going to tweak it a bit over the weekend.

I don't want to host because I'm going to be having surgery. I'll have no problem watching movies but I don't want any more responsibility than personal rec until that's over with.

I don't want to host because I'm going to be having surgery. I'll have no problem watching movies but I don't want any more responsibility than personal rec until that's over with.
Are you OK?

Yea remember that pain I was having? Turns out it's cholecystitus. Need the gall bladder gone.
I had a relative who had that done went smoothly. Is that a one day in the hospital type thing?

I had a relative who had that done went smoothly. Is that a one day in the hospital type thing?
Out same day if no complications and then I have to take it easy for a while and miss some work. The pain the blockages cause is unbearable, feels like I'm going to explode. I have pain meds now in case I get an attack so it's ok.

Out same day if no complications and then I have to take it easy for a while and miss some work. The pain the blockages cause is unbearable, feels like I'm going to explode. I have pain meds now in case I get an attack so it's ok.
Take care buddy. Once that old gall bladder is out you should be back to your feisty self.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I forgot the opening line.
Yea remember that pain I was having? Turns out it's cholecystitus. Need the gall bladder gone.
Good luck with that - I had mine out a few years ago and it went as smooth as anything. Didn't even have any pain associated with it. I hope that's reassuring.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Good luck with that - I had mine out a few years ago and it went as smooth as anything. Didn't even have any pain associated with it. I hope that's reassuring.
Yea that sounds great

There has been some talk about a 2010’s HOF. I may be down to host that. I want to make sure there is enough interest first though because I know there is a pretty full hall schedule right now. Could hold off a bit too, if that’s the consensus. I think we could even wait till October and still be good with the list deadline. Respond in here, and we will go from there.

Good luck with your surgery Cricket.

There has been some talk about a 2010’s HOF. I may be down to host that. I want to make sure there is enough interest first though because I know there is a pretty full hall schedule right now. Could hold off a bit too, if that’s the consensus. I think we could even wait till October and still be good with the list deadline. Respond in here, and we will go from there.

Thank you, we could see when the ballots for the countdown are due first. I think the goal is just to finish the 2010's HoF prior to finalizing our ballots for that countdown.

I'm definitely interested in a 2010s hall. I'm good with whenever it starts.