The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I had an hour drive, and had a walk up to a mountain top in my district. In the top right corner you can see a snowy mountain chain. That is Jotunheimen, containing Galdhøpiggen. The highest mountain in Norway. 2469 meters above sea level.
It is taken with a poor mobile camera, so not very high resolution. But that was my day so far. Still not sure on todays movie.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220919_114147.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	446.5 KB
ID:	88964  

I run a couple of softball teams, and a few weeks ago we won championships on consecutive nights. It was a really magical (and exhausting) 24 hours:

For those wondering:

It's traditional that when you take the team photo after winning a championship, everybody holds up a finger to indicate "#1." But one of our players is missing half a finger (he introduced himself as "Nubz" and we all call him that, and it's even on the back of his jersey), so on that second one we all raised a knuckle in his honor.

Way to go the aubergines!!!! Or is it avocados? Never can remember. Way to go anyways!!!

I knew it was food related and began with 'a' - coulda been worse - I coulda guessed anchovies

I knew it was food related and began with 'a' - coulda been worse - I coulda guessed anchovies
We had a brief spinoff team years ago and there was talk of calling it the Angry Asparagus.

We had a brief spinoff team years ago and there was talk of calling it the Angry Asparagus.
That would have been excellent

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That shirt is awesome.
totally misread that and thought OMG, YOHuuuuuhhhhh-DA!?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Per the softball stuff above, we had our annual year-end party (the year's still going on, but it's almost over and we didn't want to wait until it was cold) yesterday, and along with it the debut of this year's highlight reel. Possibly the only highlight reel that spends more time showing people falling down and missing the ball than making good plays.

If you've seen and enjoyed Major League (accordingly, note: some language), you'll get more out of it than most, particular with the way some of what our players did this year, and the fact that one guy has the same name as one of the characters in the movie.

Enjoyed that - main takeout for me is that you clearly made some great draft picks with the ladies on the team

didnt know guys play softball aswell?
Yep. There's fast pitch, which is usually all women, and slow pitch, which is often coed.

You ready? You look ready.

75333 - Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter

My favorite ship from Star Wars finally got a reissued model. But I really wish it had the booster ring like the 2017 model.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/j...erdrive-75191#

Of course, that one was like 3 times the price. And now it goes for like hundreds of dollars. This hobby is ridiculous