Pluto TV

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've watched Pluto TV a few times. There's some great stuff on there, but it's missing a Search option.

I have Pluto TV on my phone. Lots of good movies and TV shows. I also have Tubi TV. It's almost like Netflix, only It's free.
I haven't tried Tubi TV yet because it won't let me watch anything without signing up first, and I don't like signing up for sites, especially if they ask for more then just a username, an email address and a password. What information do they ask for when you sign up?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I haven't tried Tubi TV yet because it won't let me watch anything without signing up first, and I don't like signing up for sites, especially if they ask for more then just a username, an email address and a password. What information do they ask for when you sign up?
I honestly don't remember. I don't think they asked me for my address. Not sure about phone number but I doubt it. I would have been wary about giving them personal information.

My Darth Star is in for a service
In the UK we get it as part of the My5 app.
The smart TV version does have catergories to search.
I have watched a few of their movies, some good, some OK, some bloody awful.

I just tried Tubi TV and was able to view movies without signing up. Sometimes a site will have a landing page that mentions sign up but it can be bypassed, so you might just need to click around some.

I think Tubi only asked name (nothing prevents you from using a bogus name - I did), email (they send a verification link to that) and password. Nothing "scary" is needed.

I use Tubi often on my Roku and it never asks me for any credentials. I assume it borrows them from Roku but well, it's a solid service.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I honestly don't remember. I don't think they asked me for my address. Not sure about phone number but I doubt it. I would have been wary about giving them personal information.
I just tried Tubi TV and was able to view movies without signing up. Sometimes a site will have a landing page that mentions sign up but it can be bypassed, so you might just need to click around some.
I think Tubi only asked name (nothing prevents you from using a bogus name - I did), email (they send a verification link to that) and password. Nothing "scary" is needed.
I use Tubi often on my Roku and it never asks me for any credentials. I assume it borrows them from Roku but well, it's a solid service.

Thanks for the info about Tubi TV. I'll try bypassing the landing page and see if I can watch something without setting up an account, but it's good to know that they don't ask for any personal information if I have to set one up.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Beavis and Butthead, MST3K, World Poker Tour, I am so damn set.
I’m a recovering poker on t.v. junkie. When the boom happened, I watched all of it. Use to listen to all the Pokerroad stuff, I was hooked.