Actors You Hate

Tools    

What actors do you hate the most?
My top3 is Kris Kristofferson, Tim Roth and Matthew McConaghey.
Tell yours!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Alec Baldwin
Ben Affleck
Martin Lawrence

Shelly Duvall, Stacey Keach, and "Joe" from the Three Stooges...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Adam Sandler
Jennifer Love Hewitt (J-Lo-He)
Sarah Michelle Gellar
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Future Ed Wood
freddie prince jnr
tom green
jean claude van dame

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Stephen Baldwin
Daniel Baldwin
and guess who Alec Baldwin
grrr.... I HATE THEM

Julia Roberts
Tom Green

I can't think of any others whom I passionately hate.
Although I'm very mad at Brad Pitt right now...

Definitely the Baldwin clan
Ben Affleck
Freddie Prinze Jr. (though I don't think I'd even consider him an actor)

I generally don't 'hate' actors... but these three are the exception to the rule

I'm still waiting for Alec Baldwin to get his sorry a** out of the country! I just about fell out of my chair laughing when I heard the GOP bought him a ticket.

The Future Ed Wood
i just hope that in 20years freddie is not as popular as Deniro, i will personaly bomb hollywood

Put me in your pocket...
I can't stand....

Demi Moore- Over exposed and over-rated.
Billy Bob Thorton- He just plain creeps me out, as does...
Angelina Jolie
Tom Green- He's just plain Stupid.

Haley Joel Osmont I hate kid actors in general...
What about the kids who play Morgan and Bo in Signs? I don't think they could have gotten a better pair for the two. Sometimes, you just can't help but love kid actors/actresses, especially the receding pair I mentioned. Chris'll probobly reply soon and tell me their real names...

"Morgan" is Rory Culkin, brother of Macualay & Kieran, who was so strong in Igby Goes Down and most especially You Can Count on Me.

"Bo" is Abby Breslin. Signs was her first movie, but she's the sister of Spencer Breslin - the star of Disney's The Kid and next year will co-star with Mike Myers and Dakota Fanning (I Am Sam) in the live-action The Cat in the Hat.

...and Spencer Breslin also plays an elf in The Sante Claus 2. Thank you, Holden, for displaying your knowledge of movies, once again! I'm not bing sarcastic or anything, but I'm always shocked about how much you seem to know about, pretty much, every topic!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by Gracie

Sometimes, you just can't help but love kid actors/actresses, especially the receding pair I mentioned.
Hmmm...... I don't know about "love".. but.. I came to think of the kid in "Kramer vs. Kramer" who happens to be pretty brilliant in that film. And Jodie Foster was a kid in "Taxi Driver", right?

Oh, I know another actor I hate.... David Spade.

Yeah, most of his movies suck, but Tommy Boy was pretty funny.

"Don't worry Richard! They have a thin cnady shell." "Your head has a thin candy shell." "Your head's the one with the shell on it-" "Are you talking?" "Shut up, Richard..."

Tom Green
Julia Roberts
Ben Affleck
Leonardo diCaprio

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I like Ben Affleck. He's done a some bombers, I know, but he also did Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and from what I heard, it as funny as yo' Momma! (No offense intended )

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I honestly don't go around hating actors, but I will make an exception for good ol' Charlton Heston. Not so much for his movies, since Planet of the Apes is one of my all time all time's, but for his sickening political stances, and as the Pres. of the NRA. You have to watch Bowling for Columbine, and then you'll see why I hate this man. He staged an NRA rally one day after a lttle girl was shot to death in Flint Michigan. Taste and respect would dictate you'd maybe wanna put something like that off until a later date, but not ol' Chucky....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/