Happy Birthday birdygyrl

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday my dear.

You should post more often.

MovieForums Extra
Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I spent a nice, quiet day at home. I just got home from the hospital. I fainted at work and dislocated my shoulder. So I spent three lovely days at the local healing unit. I don't know if any of you have had your shoulders dislocated, but you have to learn how to do everything with one hand. It was a total wake up call that I'm not taking good care of myself. So, I walked around the house with a sling on, wincing with pain. I'm such a weinie. Maybe next year will be better??
Thanks again.

My word, young lady! I hope you are OK now. Shoulder, and all. Was it from being tired, lack of sugar, food, etc . . . , or stress. No worry answering, if you don't want to. Just take care of yourself.

Happy Birthday!!!! AND Get well soon!!!! (You did not give birth or graduate, or something else you need a card for do you? I always wanted to buy one of those all in one cards I see now and then.

MovieForums Extra
I was on new meds, hadn't eaten and was in a rush. All that dropped my blood pressure and boom. Down I went. Now I'm on workman's comp, though I don't know why since it was my own fault. And no, I haven't given birth (that I know of) or graduated, but thanks for the thought!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Birdy~

Lovely, cheery flowers for a lovely lady.

Sorry to hear what happened to you and with your shoulder. I hope that your shoulder gets better soon. How long do you have to have the sling on and use one hand? Poor thing. When do you go back to work?

MovieForums Extra
Thank you all for your wishes and your concerns. I stated back to my full time job on Wednesday. I feel a little better each day. Can't wait for physical therapy to begin.......not.