How many times have you seen this movie?

Tools    

Ok simple. One guy posts a movie, the other that follows takes their best guess on how many times they personally saw that flick whether it be 0 or more times, then writes a movie of their own for the next poster.
Starting it off with:

Eight times.

The Big Lebowski = at least thirty-five, including four times theatrically

NEXT:

MIDNIGHT RUN
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

8 times

next:

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Once in theatre. Been aiming to see it again though. Memory is rusty.

Next:

star wars = 30+ at least (never seen the original , the first i saw was the special version and i've seen the 2004 version a ton of times now)

(first time i saw it in theatres it was hard on the eyes the action scene at the end on such a huge screen - the movie was obviosly made for t.v : so when i bought the dvd i fell in love with it and watched it about 6 times in a week)

Fargo 3 times

Dawn of the Dead 1978

A system of cells interlinked
(first time i saw it in theatres it was hard on the eyes the action scene at the end on such a huge screen - the movie was obviosly made for t.v : so when i bought the dvd i fell in love with it and watched it about 6 times in a week)
Made for TV?

Um, no, it wasn't, at all. Not one little bit. Don't sit in the front row next time.

Made for TV...Sheesh!

Anyway:

Original Dawn of the Dead - Twice. Love it.

Next up:

Twice. NEXT:

Last Tango in Paris

(sorry, I don't have access to pictures from this computer).

See the trailer here: