Who pees in the shower?

Tools    

"It's all pipes!"

George Costanza.

Madonna.

Me, too.*

*but not when I'm actually taking a shower or even when it's running. I'll just tinkle in there, try to aim for the center of the drain. And certainly not my shower at home, but if I'm at, like, a nice dinner party somewhere....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
I really thought SC was going to be the creator on this thing...

I only pee in the shower if my cat is in there... He loves that...

I really thought SC was going to be the creator on this thing...
No, but this is the best thread I've seen in awhile. Kudos.

I have released urinary fury in the shower before, but I'm hesitant to do it sometimes because I don't 100% condone it. I've heard it fights athlete's foot - from Madonna on David Letterman, in fact - but then, I've never had athlete's foot before. I have had an athlete's foot, though.

I wonder if anyone has pooped in the shower, or maybe had a poop in the toilet and didn't wipe, then hopped in the shower...or maybe I'm a 'tard.

Aspiring actor/Budding *******
every damn day.

MovieForums Extra
I admit that I will occasionally pee in the shower. Sometimes I don't feel like drying off to go sit on the throne. Its weird peeing standing up.

I wonder if anyone has pooped in the shower, or maybe had a poop in the toilet and didn't wipe, then hopped in the shower...or maybe I'm a 'tard.
For my official answer, please send $10 to:

Sexy Celebrity Headquarters
Attn: Secretary of Poop (Ann Frazier)
P.O. Box 11448897630
New York, New York 77624

Answer will be returned via PM after check clears.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I've heard such stories.

I once pooped in the ocean at Myrtle Beach when I was a wee lad about yay high.

Glad to know that I'm now the B.A. on MoFo for making this thread.

I masturbated in a shower once or twice, a lot more often than I pee in one though.

You know, pipes lead to other places..

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
This thread is gross. Of course I don't pee in the shower, that wouldn't be at all ladylike! But my son did poo in the bath the other day. That was gross.