Rocky Horror Picture Show Remake

Tools    

Rumors are floating around saying that MTV Films are planning to remake the cult classic "Rocky Horror Picture Show". Not much has been said about it, but it's said to be released around Halloween 2009.

Personally, they should all go to hell for even having this THOUGHT. Even if they don't remake it, it's a sick idea. No one should try to make perfection better

I had a feeling this was going to happen becuase near my local picture show, they are showing the original, which I found odd.

I had a feeling this was going to happen becuase near my local picture show, they are showing the original, which I found odd.
They've been showing the original in theaters for years, it's just something they have been doing for a while

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yup, I went to a midnight showing dressed as Riff Raff....and I have pictures.

But I wouldn't dare put them up here, I look ridiculous.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Yup, I went to a midnight showing dressed as Riff Raff....and I have pictures.

But I wouldn't dare put them up here, I look ridiculous.
No sh*t.

Why? Is this necessary?

They are money grubbing Americans wanting to make a few more bucks, even if they are selling their souls...