The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Love the pictures Mark

Tankgirl you are so cute

Certifiably troglodytic.

Tankgirl you are so cute

....at least until you realize that the beast of the field Mark pictured is only a bit hairier than myself. ONLY a bit, though.

I dunno. The last time I saw him, he was bald. I prefer the bald look on you. That's going to require a *****-load of wax.

A system of cells interlinked
Tankgirl?

Aren't you a male?

You are the caver, right?

I figured that must be some inside joke I'd be frightened to ask for clarification on.

In fact, I'm astounded by the realization that most of my life has an aura just like that.

....at least until you realize that the beast of the field Mark pictured is only a bit hairier than myself. ONLY a bit, though.
Are you teasing, Tank man, or have you switched to the hairy look? Inquiring minds want to know.

If memory serves, we were talking to him in the "What are you doing?" thread. Nebbit called him Tankgirl. I said that Tank girl was a Tank guy, and she laughed, saying that she liked Tankgirl better, and was going to keep calling him that. The Tank replied that he liked it.

Hmmmm!?!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

I freaking love this hat!

John, you look so young and cute
yes, I believe I was 12 when that picture was taken,

Had a little drink or not? You sure look like a drinker
Well, I am Irish

Had a little drink or not? You sure look like a drinker
Well, I am Irish
Damn dude, she was wondering whether you were a drinker, not a freakin' alcoholic.

ZING!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Tankgirl?

Aren't you a male?

You are the caver, right?
Yessiree. Male...caver....all those fortunately still apply, Seds .

Are you teasing, Tank man, or have you switched to the hairy look? Inquiring minds want to know.

If memory serves, we were talking to him in the "What are you doing?" thread. Nebbit called him Tankgirl. I said that Tank girl was a Tank guy, and she laughed, saying that she liked Tankgirl better, and was going to keep calling him that. The Tank replied that he liked it.

Hmmmm!?!
You got me.....I's just teezin. I have sworn off hairyness, pronounced it an anathema and have taken what remaining hairz I have and fashioned a whip-like, cat-o'-nine tails to flagellate myself should my mind entertain the ghosts of past hairyness. So yeah...I still be shavin'. Additionally, we shall just let Nebs call me whatever her heart desires .

Certifiably troglodytic.
SHAMELESS SELF-PROMO: In due time (i.e., after my vacation), I shall post pics and a story of a recent experience of mine that coincides with my current avatar. It was pure, unadulterated sweetness, if I must say. And I must.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's cool. I just hope everybody understands the Tatanka reference (we're superintelligent here).