Who pees in the shower?

Tools    

I pee in the shower. I love that peanuty stench that urine has when its warm and delicious.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't want to confess anything here, but if you pee in the shower when you take a shower, and wash it all down to the water cleansing facility, it doesn't seem to me to be any more gross than pissing in a toilet and flushing. No biggie though, at least to me.

I don't tend to judge people based on where they piss though. I just hope they don't get caught if it's questionable.

I'm laughing so hard right now I can barely type this out... Those last 2 posts are just frigging priceless.

I DO pee in the shower. I also pee in the yard because i don't have to aim. It's liberating.

JRS, man, in the old days you'd a died of pee retention.

On the lighter side of urination:

When in the desert during my military jaunt we took hallow tent poles and duct tapped a water bottle with the bottm cut off onto the pole to make pretty nice urinals, worked great and no contaminationon of the surface. Too bad some others did not have tents poles for their canvas, but hey we peed like Kings.

No I don't pee in the shower. I try to pee before I get into the shower in the toilet. I don't see nothing wrong with doing it though, especially if you are a guy and can control your penis to wher the pee flows. As for me, I am afraid it will go all over my legs and ankles and I don't feel like squatting in the shower with the water running all over my head.

You're a Genius all the time
LOL! Adorable.
You're really weird. How is it that you find her statement about peeing on her ankles "adorable" after calling everything else in this thread disgusting? And for someone who thinks peeing in the shower is gross, you sure spend an awful lot of time in the "Who Pees in the Shower?" thread.

As for me, I am afraid it will go all over my legs and ankles and I don't feel like squatting in the shower with the water running all over my head.
Originally Posted by Jrs
LOL! Adorable.
You're really weird. How is it that you find her statement about peeing on her ankles "adorable" after calling everything else in this thread disgusting?
It's all in how it's said. The main point of this thread is a little outlandish and gross. No, I'm not weird.

I recently started to actively look for a showers to pee in.

Is the grammar in that sentence horrible? I need to take a nap. I'm no grammar-nazi, but it just seems strange. Like it's got no rhythm. It's gotta have rhythm!

EDIT:
Look for A showerS? What?

Nap time.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

fbi
geez man, just remind me not to invite any of u peeps for stay overs

I think I can come up with much more fun things to do in the shower than to pee in it.

I actually pee in the shower. Why should i wait for being clean to go to the loo? It gets washed of in seconds.
Expert in aiming at the sink and that for a lady

@Crazyblonde: me too, but than i dont pee

And do check my "art": Deviant

I dont pee in the shower, but I do wash in the toilet....

This is what we have been reduced to? We have consumed every other topic in the world and we are now making threads on urine related topics....well theres only one thing to say to that!

So Cool

Ahhhh peeing in the shower. If ya gotta go , ya gotta go. Sometimes when I head into the shower I don't have to pee, but it is something about that running of the water that makes me have to go, so instead of getting out and having to towel off and be all cold I just let it flow. It washes off anyway.

I masturbated in a shower once or twice, a lot more often than I pee in one though.
I've heard such stories.

I once pooped in the ocean at Myrtle Beach when I was a wee lad about yay high.
yes, yes, make it santa monica beach and I'm your man.

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Every once in a while I let loose in the shower. A lot of times when the water is running it makes me have to go so I go. I gets washed off right away anyway.

Also as Crazyblonde & VeronicaJ said there are much more appealing things to do in the shower than pee though.