The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

She's a cutie. She's also going to waterlog that pull-up, if she isn't careful!

Is that you in the last photo? I don't believe I know what you look like.

Thanks, and no that is my oldest son in the last photo and in the first one it is one of my daughter's boyfriend.

Yeah, those are neat pictures, Mark. Nice family. I'm sensing you guys have a lot of fun together.

7thson, show us what you're made of! Well, not everything.

Colour out of Time
wow fern - great pics. what's the Big Night about?
It was the birthday of the guy wearing the tee shirt which we surprised him with ... I like it when ambushes go to plan

The motorbike was a spontaneous thing that happened sometime after xmas.

Love you in those boots

Also love your curly hair

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

me on Christmas

The People's Republic of Clogher
One of these pictures are me, I will let you figure it out.

After seeing the silhouette my initial thought was that you're Jeremy Clarkson! It must have been the hair that gave it away...

If this is true I met you 6 or 7 years ago at a motor trade 'do'. I didn't think you were as much of a pr*ck as the other guys did, if that's any consolation.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Lennon is 12/13, and his pop signed in here before, but maybe so... I know he's at least 13, but based on his Profile...

I just assumed he overrated, especially since I'm too blind to actually see that photo in its actual context (if any).

If this is true I met you 6 or 7 years ago at a motor trade 'do'. I didn't think you were as much of a pr*ck as the other guys did, if that's any consolation.
I am sure that is a big consolation

The People's Republic of Clogher
Well, we are both politically challenged.
I quite like Jezza, even though he appears to be as far away from me politically as Hitler. The folk he annoys don't seem to realise he says things with a wink and fine sense of irony. Top Gear is the best programme the BBC make...

Ok, he's a tw@t but as a friend of mine once memorably said, "He's The Alpha Tw@t!"

Damn fine motoring journalist in his day too, before hyperbole took over his pen.

Nice pics Pixie, looks like you enjoy peforming. Great"raccoon" eyes btw, I always thought they were cute?
Thank You, and Hell yes I love what I do or at least what I do part time.