Your pick to win the Super Bowl this year

Tools    

I was thinking the Texans but they got bumped off yesterday, so I'm going out on a limb and say the Indianapolis Colts - WAR ANDREW LUCK !!!!

I doubt anyone will say K.C. or New England. Just kidding.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think it's going to be the Chiefs.

Saints is a bit too obvious. And honestly Tom ain't winning another

But it would be cool to see him lose another Super Bowl and join Jim Kelly.

I think it's going to be the Chiefs.

Saints is a bit too obvious. And honestly Tom ain't winning another

But it would be cool to see him lose another Super Bowl and join Jim Kelly.
A winner can't join someone who's never won

A winner can't join someone who's never won
He can become a part of the 4 super bowl loss club although technically Kelly only lost 3 since he was injured one year.

So who is the better QB? Drew Brees or Tom Brady? Ya better believe though if the Colts win it all this year then Andrew Luck will be considered John Wayne 2.0.

He can become a part of the 4 super bowl loss club although technically Kelly only lost 3 since he was injured one year.
That's like trying to disparage Meryl Streep because she didn't win so many times when she was nominated.

So who is the better QB? Drew Brees or Tom Brady? Ya better believe though if the Colts win it all this year then Andrew Luck will be considered John Wayne 2.0.
Brees played much better this year, although he's always had the advantage of playing in a high percentage of dome games.

Colts - TONGO

Patriots - Cricket

Saints - Yoda

Chiefs - rauldc14

I'm keeping track but will not send the winner $200

I have no stake this year and since I really like that Rams team I will go out on that limb. I know they are young but Saints Pats will be so boring.

BTW, I'll take "The Field" over any one team. Saints are just the one team I'm picking if forced to choose. Chiefs are my second choice.

I'll be genuinely surprised if one of the bigger favorites doesn't make it, but beyond that, feels like more of a crap shoot than usual.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts beat the Chiefs and then the Patriots get the easy road like they did last year with the Jags (although the Jags should have beat them).