Who wants to be on our next podcast?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm only mucking about. Passionate discussion is much better than verbal punch ups. Really looking forward to these, and all the different accents.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm only mucking about. Passionate discussion is much better than verbal punch ups. Really looking forward to these, and all the different accents.
Hate to disappoint, but I do not have the stereotypical Canadian accent.

Suspect's Reviews

Hate to disappoint, but I do not have the stereotypical Canadian accent.
So are you saying I won't understand you, TUS?

Okay, I decided to go in the order people volunteered, at least to kick things off, so I've started trying to nail down a scheduled date with False Writer. Currently looking at something in a few weeks to accommodate some travel stuff. Stay tuned.

You know what... if ever comes a time for a Podcast on Little Shop Of Horrors (1986), I would be so in for that

Next guest is @TheUsualSuspect. We've got a tentative record date about a month away and we're picking the movie now. Possible voting coming up. Stay tuned.
What would be the link that leads to the podcast recordings? Thanks

Welcome to the human race...
Lol!
That's a thought... don't put me in a Podcast with Iro

Although, it could end up pretty interesting tbh.
I doubt it.

What would be the link that leads to the podcast recordings? Thanks
The most recent ones are in the first post. A total list can be found at this RSS feed, or on iTunes.

Well, you're welcome on, if you want, either with Rodent or on your own. Few people ahead of you in line, but we'll make it happen.

LMAO. I can see it, TUS. Very you, my good man.

Update! I think @Holden Pike is next in line, but he's in Hawaii for the next couple of weeks. That might be just as well because I'm going to Seattle at the end of next month and I've got a lot going on between now and then anyway. Small chance we'll try to do something in mid-August, but if not mid-September for sure. After that I'll be nearing the end of softball and baseball and all that, so I think we'll be able to get on something approximating a monthly(ish) schedule again.

Up next, I believe, would be @ash_is_the_gal.

Yay. I've heard ash's voice. Really lovely. Ask her to sing for you!

yippee. i can prove, once and for all, that i do not know what i'm actually talking about.
LMAO. You'll be awesome, like the next Dr Who. Go kick some arse for the laydees.