God damn, what a bounce back to form for the MCU. Black Widow was mediocre, but this movie is a true top 10 MCU movie. I'd even say this was better than Endgame... Yeah, I'd stand by that statement. It was great, and I loved almost every second of this movie. I may have loved this movie because I went in with such a low bar for it. I knew nothing about the dude, so I could have cared less about him. Anyways they nailed everything about this movie. It's fun, action pack, funny, and has just enough emotional touch. Enough rambling, let's get on to the film.

The Good

Action scenes: These are some of the best action scenes in any MCU film. The scene in Macau when they're on the scaffolding is absolutely outstanding. The moves and fighting sequences are crisp and exciting. I'd put that up there for one of the best Marvel fight scenes. The opening scene set a good tone for how badass the Ten Rings are. That was the best opening fight scene for any Marvel movie. Now that I think about it. They really don't open with many fight scenes, though. So that's not saying a lot, but it's still good. The bus scene was so damn good, too, and helped established how badass Shang-Chi is. The ending fight scene is epic as ****. Ya got a dragon flying around and some sort of demon soul sucker from another dimension. After that, **** gets wild and is a perfect end for this movie.

Well done villain: Wenwu won't be known as an amazing villain like Thanos, Vulture, Mysterio, or Kilmonger. However, for this movie, he was perfect. His motivation was clear and understandable. The dude just wanted his family and happiness back. I think that is something we can all get behind. Tony Leung was excellent in the role as well. He was badass when he needed to be; he was a solid, caring father and a stern one mixed in. Yet another prime example of Marvel completely nailing a casting role.

Fun:. It's Marvel, so you know there would be that mix of funny, action, and serious. Once again, this just proves that they know how to make a highly ****ing entertaining movie with just enough of an emotional pull to it, but It's not overly emotional. Katy was funny. Trevor Slattery (I'll get to him later) was good. Wong was great and funny in his brief time. Again the comedy was mixed in so well with the emotional and action stuff.*

Director: I had never heard of Destin Daniel Cretton before, but sweet baby Jesus this dude can direct a movie. His camera work was outstanding throughout. The action scenes are all so exciting and well done.

l I'm not usually a sucker for a cute animal, but ******* Morris was an adorable creature and good addition to the movie.

l That giant ass soul sucker monster was cool.

Bad

Cameos: The trailer promoted the return of Abomination. It even teased a fight between Abomination and Shang chi. However, that was nothing but a ****ing dick tease. Abomination's amount of time in that trailer is about the same amount of time that he is in this movie. He's not really in it, which was let down. I would love to see Abomination come back and do a couple of fights.

Trevor Slattery: I hated him and the rest of that ****show*Iron Man 3. So anytime you bring that ****ing piece of **** movie up, it becomes a little sore subject. Was he funny? Yes. Was he needed in this movie? Nah, not really. Like I said, anytime you bring up by Man 3, I get a little salty.*

l So I guess we will never get a faithful adaption of the Mandarin in the MCU

l So dragons have been in the MCU this whole damn? Where the **** have they been hiding then

This was a tremendous ride from the start to the end. This movie absolutely rules, and it once again proves that Marvel can't be stopped. This is them at their best and is yet another classic in a long list of them. It's going to be interesting to see how Shang-Chi will fit in with all the new characters that are being introduced. Somehow the MCU's future still looks so bright.*Eternals*looks fantastic (the first trailer was ****, but that second one has me amped up. They haven't ****ed up*Spider-Man*yet, and that movie looks dope as ****.*Doctor Strange: Into the Multiverse of Madness*has Sam Raimi getting back behind the camera, and if that doesn't make your dick hard, then I don't know what is wrong with you. Shang-Chi is a new character that is going to be a major player going forward. 9/10
  1. Ragnarok
  2. Winter soldier
  3. Infinity*war
  4. Avengers
  5. Guardians 1
  6. Guardians 2
  7. Shang Chi
  8. Iron man
  9. Endgame
  10. Homecoming
  11. Civil war
  12. Captain America