Busty Girls Making their friends Invisible

Tools    

Here are a few scary ones
Scary? You've used all of them as avatars before. If you're into scary that much, you must be Morticia Addams.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Big boobs are great but they are not the end of the story.

What if a girl is really fat and has big boobs because she is fat? That is not going to make her more attractive friends invisible.

I think facial beauty followed by good personality trumps bodily traits every time.
clearly you havent met the butter gals.

Semper Fooey
But neb's avatars are a protest against fake breasts.
They are?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
clearly you havent met the butter gals.
what is a butter gal?

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Here are a few scary ones

Yep, there is something fake about that picture.

Here's an actual hottie:

EDIT: Apparently, this girl is too hot to appear on this board. Just click on the pics and you'll be linked the to the actual photo.

oh and nebbits avs Celebrate the naturals which i wholeheartedly endorse

I hate sounding stupid, but is this a joke or has Nebbit officially said this somewhere? I cannot imagine how using avatars of fake breasts is a way of protesting against them and endorsing natural breasts. I didn't exactly think they were used to fully endorse them, but I never thought it was protesting. Maybe she said this in that thread I made a couple of years ago that got removed - the one about her breast avatars.

I would assume just use pics of natural breasts if you wanted to endorse 'em. Although, I GUESS natural breasts don't exactly grab people's attention to causes. I guess it's like when you see the abortion people with their signs that show pics of dead unborn babies. Only she does it with fake breasts.

Aye-yigh-yigh....

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Your gayness has betrayed your eyeballs. Nebbs avs are Russ Meyerish.

those are big naturals, no silicone to be found.

You mean women can naturally grow those gigantic breasts?!

It makes sense - I am a little surprised, though. It makes sense to me because some men have big penises and some have little specks. You're right - my gayness has thrown me all off. I'm still unsure about women's bodies. I guess I kinda thought boobs could never grow to extra large proportions.

I'm so glad I'm not a woman so I don't have to worry about this stuff. If I had small boobs, I'd die.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Here's an actual hottie:

EDIT: Apparently, this girl is too hot to appear on this board. Just click on the pics and you'll be linked the to the actual photo.
Apparently too hot for UAE standards as well, site is blocked out here...*considers using IP masking software*

Here's an actual hottie:

I'm afraid I have to disagree. Nothing actually wrong with her, of course, I just don't find her hot. On the plus side, it did remind me of this woman.

And that's always a good thing.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Big boobs are great but they are not the end of the story.

What if a girl is really fat and has big boobs because she is fat? That is not going to make her more attractive friends invisible.
I disagree with this statement wholeheartedly. My current gf is a bigger girl, and she is just plain gorgeous.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/