Happy Birthday John McClane!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT AKA JOHN McCLANE

Love Ya Mate

My life isn't written very well.
Yipee-ki-mutherf&$@in-yay, it's your birthday!

Happy birthday to one of my favorite MoFo's!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Welcome to the human race...
Man, I was watching Die Hard earlier today...strange coincidence.

Happy Birthday, cowboy!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday oh vest-wearing one!

Happy Birthday, MattJohn! It's been a long, strange trip so far, and it's surreal watching someone go from 15 to 20 right in front of your eyes. But it's also pretty cool, and I'm still as thrilled as ever to have you here, buddy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yippecayay motherfu-

Hope you have a happy birthday man!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I am half agony, half hope.
Have a Happy, Happy Birthday!

Johann von Goethe

You ready? You look ready.
Thanks guys. Not trying to be a downer...but I'm not enjoying my birthday at all.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Happy Birthday to you.
Hope you feel better soon.

Happy Birthday McClane!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Happy Birthday John boy ))) have a great one

This is one of my favorite moments from the movie and goes with my favorite quote:

"Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..."

Enjoy Brother

Made this before I saw your post about not enjoying your birthday day... and I hope the day did get better for you... Hugs...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)