Trying to find a Vampire movie

Tools    

hey all --- new to the site for this question...

i saw a vampire movie a couple weeks ago, and i can NOT remember the name of it.

i only got to see the last part of it, and there was a girl ... don't know the actress's name... she was wearing all black leather with short hair. fangs, of course. and her eyes were a funny color, and at the very end they changed back to normal. and there were these monster things in the shadows .. the one human turned into one when the girl bit him. it was blue. and there was an old guy vampire with some sword thing. the girl killed him in the end with it because he tried to kill the guy/monster thing. and i totally didn't get the movie, obviously because i missed all but the last 10 minutes.

i know i'm giving a terrible description, but that's all i can remember.

... SO. if any of you know the name of it, please please PLEASE tell me. it's been bugging the s*** out of me since i saw it. out of curiosity, i wanted to see the whole thing....

thanks so much!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is definitely the movie i was thinking of. it has been driving me INSANE. sorry i couldn't get back to you. i couldn't find my original post. even though i JUST found it in like 5 seconds. lol

thank you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

was it a good movie??????

lol no i meant Yoda's.

was Underworld good????

yes, Kate Beckinsale. hahaa

lol no i meant Yoda's.

was Underworld good????

yes, Kate Beckinsale. hahaa
I didn't really like it. It was reasonably entertaining at times, but I found the plot kind of goofy and convoluted.

hmmm. i'll probably try to see it anyways.

any idea as to what it's rated???