Top 100's?

→ in
Tools    

So... When do us noobs get to see some of the heavy hitters around here put up a top 100?

Yoda?
Holden?
Sedai?
OG-?
jrs?
John McClane?
SamsoniteDelilah?
Austruck?
rufnek?
Sinny McGuffins?
The Taxi Driver?
gummo?
Sleezy?
Pidzilla?
blibblobblib?
B-card?
Ash is the gal?

Swedish Chef Work in progress...
gohansrage Work in progress...
christine Work in progress...
chet seven Work in progress...
Monkeypunch Work in progress...
the best Work in Progress...
Destiny Work in progress...
7thson Work in progress...

nebbit Says no, but perhaps we can just apply more pressure.
Adidasss Says no but maybe just maybe if we keep asking...

Memnon? Thinking it over...
Aniko? Thinking it over...
Mrs. Darcy? Thinking it over...
Sir Toose? Making the list...

Sexy Celebrity Thank You!

Linespalsy Thank You!
undercoverlover Thank You!
Pimpdashizzle V2.0 Thank You!
The Usual Suspects Thank You!
uconjack Thank you!
mark f Thank you!
The Gnat Thank you!
MovieMaker5087 Thank you!

How about it folks? And I'm sorry if you've already done one and I just can't find it. I'm going to dive into the archives now and see if I can find more of these. I really enjoy reading these things. And if I didn't put you on the spot it's simply because I am a total noob and as soon as I can remember your name long enough, its going on the list.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I would like to see more top 100s

So... When do us noobs get to see some of the heavy hitters around here put up a top 100?

nebbit?
You won't see one from me I can hardly write and I am too Lazy

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, I've already got to write two album reviews and compile two music lists for another site. I'm also several movie "mini-reviews" behind here, and I'm celebrating New Year's/Brenda's Birthday now!

Hey, mark, get off this site and into the living room... now!

(But I'll try. I did mention this at my grill a MoFo thread.)

Nice work Thursday, there's a couple there that I missed.

You won't see one from me I can hardly write and I am too Lazy
Aww, pretty please? Hey when Meatwad did his he didn't write anything, he just posted a picture of the movie. Surely you could handle that. Oops sorry, I didn't mean to call you surely, unless of course that's your real name.

Hey, mark, get off this site and into the living room... now!

(But I'll try. I did mention this at my grill a MoFo thread.)
Funny, I get the same treatment from my wife every now and then. Women, they just don't understand. "Are you gonna be on there all day?"

I am half agony, half hope.
Maybe Yoda, or one of the other mods, can sticky this, so it's always at the top and we don't have to search for it when we want a look at someone's top 100?

Johann von Goethe

Maybe Yoda, or one of the other mods, can sticky this so, it's always at the top and we don't have to search for it when we want a look at someone's top 100?

I tried to stick it and it went into the review section.... and I'm a little hesitant about leaving it there... what do you guys think? When Yoda gets back, he can probably sticky it just to the top of the forum posts like the other forums...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I posted lists in the 2002 and 2004 threads started by LBJ and Liam, respectively. I'm actually looking at them now and realizing that far from definitive lists they're both pretty strongly rooted in what I was watching when I made them. That's a pretty interesting experience for me in itself, I can actually deduce from that second one that I probably made it during my spring break from school in 2004 when I first watched a dozen or so Robert Altman films in under a week. The one before that actually has less anime than I expected it to have but still a good deal of it.

Funny that this thread should pop up, since I started a new one the other day, partly inspired by reading all the new and old ones that have been floating near the top of the reviews section lately. I've got it narrowed down to about 250 candidates (I'm limiting it to films I've seen more than once) but they're not in any order.

Funny that this thread should pop up, since I started a new one the other day, partly inspired by reading all the new and old ones that have been floating near the top of the reviews section lately. I've got it narrowed down to about 250 candidates (I'm limiting it to films I've seen more than once) but they're not in any order.
Sweet! Can't wait to read it.

Lost in never never land
I'll start working on one, which means you probably won't actually see me start posting it for a few days while I rehash all the films that I have seen and come up with my top 100 films.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

I'll start working on one, which means you probably won't actually see me start posting it for a few days while I rehash all the films that I have seen and come up with my top 100 films.
Sweet! Thanks Gnat. It surprised me how much time I did end up spending on it. I think I spent about a week actually getting the list together and then about 3 days collecting pics. That was an extra that I added mostly because I've been having such a blast using photobucket they sure make hot linking a thing of the past which is nice.

This is very hard isn't it? I've got mine down to about 150, but narrowing that down further feels mean to films I love too - kinda disloyal! as for putting them in order...

I'll make it tho. Enjoying everyone elses too.

Put me in your pocket...
Thanks for being so interested and thinking about everyone Powder. You're a dear.

Like Linespalsy, I made a list in Liam's thread several years ago. When I went back to read it, I thought of how some listings would remain the same and some needed to be changed. Updating flashed in my mind...but I don't know about doing a personal thread though. It took me a long time the first time around just to make a list...can't imagine how long it would take to actually make comments and find pictures for each film.

This is very hard isn't it? I've got mine down to about 150, but narrowing that down further feels mean to films I love too - kinda disloyal! as for putting them in order...

I'll make it tho. Enjoying everyone elses too.
Yes..it's hard to widdle that number down. Casting aside one film in favor of another could change from day to day and your emotions at the moment. Good luck with your list Christine. Can't wait to read it.

I'll be interested to read yours too Lines and Gnat.