Top 100's?

→ in
Tools    

Ok Now I finally found it, try this one if you guys can't get the other to work. Liam 5000

I am going to try this, eventually. I have more movies to view first, and mine will be a "100 Favorite movies", divided off by a top 10-20 in genre style, instead of simply trying to list 100 favorites in order. THAT is impossible for me to do.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I have always wanted to do a top 100 list and reading everyone else's is motivating me to do one. It may be awhile before I can post it though. I have been a very busy girl lately. I find it interesting that I have not read one list that doesn't have at least one of my top 100's in it as well.

I find it interesting that I have not read one list that doesn't have at least one of my top 100's in it as well.
That is why you should do one it is always interesting to see what movies people like

Save the drama for your Mama
Hey kiddo, I have registered and am trying out my first message - not quite sure if I have got this figured out yet, but I'll give it a try! Suppose your list was the right place to start.....

And yes, if anyone can see this, I am Powderedwater's Mama!

Hey kiddo, I have registered and am trying out my first message - not quite sure if I have got this figured out yet, but I'll give it a try! Suppose your list was the right place to start.....

And yes, if anyone can see this, I am Powderedwater's Mama!
Sweet! Hi mom! Now I guess I can't swear anymore or be unpleasant to anyone. Or not.

how does one go about making a top 100?

if you can PM me with your process that would be killer

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Sheesh, the bump was a good thing, I never even saw this thread... and you included me as a heavy hitter? cool!!

I do know that I could never do a true top 100 films in order, but I suppose I could try to put something together on my favorites in general... I'll see what I come up with...

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I've got a couple of hundred more films to see before I would dare putting together such a list. So many classic films I've yet to see...In a few years, maybe...:\
...but wouldn't it be interesting to be able to come back to the list you made now, in like 2 years, and see how seeing that many more films changes (or not) your perception of your top 100?

Like me... I have really not seen a lot of the "classics". Most of them just don't seem to interest me right now. So the 100 list I'm trying to put together is going to look... different... than many others. Heck, I may just limit it to 50, as I'm not sure I'd be able to list 100 that I've REALLY liked.
But in another 2 years... who knows?