Disney+

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Disney is expected to release its own streaming service in late 2019. Their partnership with Netflix will end this year and the majority of Disney owned content will, supposedly, be transferred. There’s no official name or concrete release date but the monthly fee is said to be cheaper than Netflix’.

Disney CEO Bob Iger said in November 2017 that his company's service price will be "reflective of the fact that it will have substantially less volume" but plans to make up for it with high-quality programming from across its empire.
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/disney-s...ws-and-movies/

No word on how this will affect Hulu, since that’s majority owned by Disney after the FOX buyout.

Jon Favreau is developing a Star Wars series exclusively for the service. Expect theatrical Star Wars and Marvel releases from 2019 and forward to be found there as well.

Today it was announced that Marvel Studios will develop limited series for some of their characters as well, like Loki and Scarlet Witch. Coming directly from Kevin Feige and co., these shows are expected to bring back actors like Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen as well a feature more explicit continuity with their cinematic outings than Netflix’ own or Agents of SHIELD ever did.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/l...ce-1202947551/

So... hail, hydra.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well, they really want to throw money at this thing.

Suspect's Reviews

In a few more years it's gonna be "man it sucks that there are all these different streaming services." And then they band together to offer them as packages and I'm like "congratulations, you re-invented cable."

We've gone on holiday by mistake
What % of Netflix content is Disney owned?

Is that even a feature? I like the idea of different areas I guess, but if they all work differently, that's not a good thing. If you can order them a la carte or something, that's kinda understandable, but ideally you'd be able to pick and choose and have it styled differently (not that the aesthetics matter much), but nobody wants to learn five interfaces for one streaming service.

Subscribed to Disney+ so I could watch this 8-parter. Really good. I love ballet.

Cheapskates Disney+ does not offer new customers a free week. And there’s not much content at all. I put Wandavision in my watchlist & one or two NatGeo animal documentaries. Will probably only stay one month. A lot of very old stuff too. Hayley Mills anyone?

Loved these 2 documentaries, but neither of which is at all new.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I'm considering getting Disney+ and I'm wondering if The Beatles: Get Back, The Mandalorian, and the Obi-Wan Kenobi series are still available on this streaming service?

I'm considering getting Disney+ and I'm wondering if The Beatles: Get Back, The Mandalorian, and the Obi-Wan Kenobi series are still available on this streaming service?
Yes to all three according to Just Watch

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Yes to all three according to Just Watch
Thank you! I've been thinking about Disney+ for a long time but never really wanted to actually sign up for it until just recently when I'm now seeing ads for Willow. I loved the movie and I'm looking forward to watching the series.