The MoFo Top 100 Albums - Preliminary Thread

Tools    

Also, vote for Pet Sounds and not the Beatles.
Bitchass, you can bet I'll be putting The White Album on my list.

Let the night air cool you off
Bitchass, you can bet I'll be putting The White Album on my list.
That's a bitchass thing to do. You bitchass!

It's also a racist thing to do. You racist!

Cool idea, count me in once I manage to get to ten posts (apparently a requirement to pm lol).

The Whack Album is a work of pure bitchassery. Needs more Yoko Ono.
Only a bitchass Kanye fan would diss The White Album.

I don't know if I can do this! I can do half my list with just Johnny Cash, or my whole list with Dylan. I think I might've lived too long to do this

The hardest thing about being a Beck fan is picking my favorite album of his. I'll probably do Modern Guilt just because that has the most nostalgic value for me.

The White Album had one thing right, Happiness is Warm Gun, because every time I hear a track from the White Album, I want to shoot myself in the face.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't know if I can do this! I can do half my list with just Johnny Cash, or my whole list with Dylan. I think I might've lived too long to do this
I know what you mean.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should go with my absolute favorites are try to be diverse and through in stuff from all the genres I like. Which is pretty much everything except for Death Metal and Techno.

I thought the Clash said phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust?
You never saw my sister's room when she was in high school. Beatles everywhere.

I wouldnt know where to start in terms of making a list, all i know is Joy Division, Velvet Underground and Raw Power would be on there!

Im interested in following this list and i actually hope that some noise and techno will make it (but probably not)!

I wouldnt know where to start in terms of making a list, all i know is Joy Division, Velvet Underground and Raw Power would be on there!

Im interested in following this list and i actually hope that some noise and techno will make it (but probably not)!
I want to vote for Joy Division and Velvet Underground (and Nico,) I don't know much about Raw Power. I don't know how much space will be on my list though.

I'd be interested in some noise recommendations.

I feel a little skeptical of this working. I mean, it very well might, but there are just SO MANY ALBUMS out there... and people are into so many different things. It seems even more vast than the television shows countdown, and there's a lot of options there to vote for, but people tend to be into the same kind of television shows, especially the latest, popular ones and cult faves. Would this work out, though, with albums? I cannot even think of what the top 20 would be like. This feels like it could turn into Rodent's Superhero/Comic Book Movies list. Maybe. Maybe not.

I’m just the espresso
Should we do a list of bands that are better than The Beatles instead of an albums list?
I only realized how great The Beatles were when I listened to their entire discography in chronological order. It's amazing how they just kept getting better and better.

I only realized how great The Beatles were when I listened to their entire discography in chronological order. It's amazing how they just kept getting better and better.
People from Liverpool do that