Rate your last drink

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm not sure I've ever had Bailey's without mixing it with something. You just drink that stuff straight out of the bottle?

That cupcake sub-title kinda scares me.

I made nachos this weekend (ground beef, diced red onion, jalapenos, a bit of garlic, salt, better, a BIT of shredded sharp cheddar to act as a slight binder cuz i hate refried beans as a filler. Black beans, on the other hand, are perfect. A layer of chips (that's tostado style, not "fries" for your foreign weirdos with your wonky words (not YOU, necessarily, just quoted you to ask about cupcakes; this current paragraph is to the universe in general)), a thin layer of shredded cheese, piping hot meaty goodness over that to melt, topped then with some shredded lettuce, diced tomato, (more) diced red onion, and whatever else I could find. Couldn't make it too spicy though as I was over at mom's vising for the weekend.

Oh. the point... Dos Equis XX Amber with a slice of lime. It was ok, from a bottle. I'd prefer to be sitting in my favorite local Mexican joint with a mug from the tap. But beggars can't be choosers, they say.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I'm not sure I've ever had Bailey's without mixing it with something. You just drink that stuff straight out of the bottle?

That cupcake sub-title kinda scares me.

I made nachos this weekend (ground beef, diced red onion, jalapenos, a bit of garlic, salt, better, a BIT of shredded sharp cheddar to act as a slight binder cuz i hate refried beans as a filler. Black beans, on the other hand, are perfect. A layer of chips (that's tostado style, not "fries" for your foreign weirdos with your wonky words (not YOU, necessarily, just quoted you to ask about cupcakes; this current paragraph is to the universe in general)), a thin layer of shredded cheese, piping hot meaty goodness over that to melt, topped then with some shredded lettuce, diced tomato, (more) diced red onion, and whatever else I could find. Couldn't make it too spicy though as I was over at mom's vising for the weekend.

Oh. the point... Dos Equis XX Amber with a slice of lime. It was ok, from a bottle. I'd prefer to be sitting in my favorite local Mexican joint with a mug from the tap. But beggars can't be choosers, they say.
im confused =/ its a popular vodka drink u pour it into the glass and drink it with ice or u can have it with ice cream in the cup also,

oh okay

Beer. And more beer. I only drink this drink of GODs.

Tea with cardamom 6/10

"How tall is King Kong ?"
In a way, Talisker feels too "safe", as a reliably awesome, affordable and easy to find whisky. It's like a baseline. But returning to it after some explorations always surprises me with how genuinely reliably awesome it stays.

Cointreau 5/10

Anyone else think this is glorified paint thinners? I prefer Grand Marnier for a liqueur, but I live in Australia and because of the global situation I can't have any.

In previous experience at least it goes good with ice cream. They all do fortunately.

Tasted nice once started drinking but had a horrible aftertaste of incense... it tasted how incense smells anyway, I haven't eaten incense.

Long Island Ice Tea. 5/5. The bartender was not playing around with her pours. Very strong but oh so yummy.

My wife is in California visiting her family. I couldn't go because of work (even though I'm off tonight). So I'm here alone drinking. Hitting the Red Stripe tonight. 5/5. My favorite beer.