Users you miss

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I gotta say I still miss Mary Loquacious...She was around when i first joined and she was nice to me even though I was an angry, mentally unstable jackass. Probably nobody else remembers her. Maybe Yoda, cause it's his site.

Also, AllThatGlitters...She was nice too.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

MaryLo
Silverbullet

CAITY!

Lotsa MoFos stick though.

Still, I miss Caity most right now... always the voice of reason.

Oh yeah, and Tim... Reporter66. had lots of beastie conversations with that guy.

Mmmm...Donuts (he's been gone that long that i can't remember how many M or .. he used
)

Gabrielle ( she's been gone that long that i'm pretty sure there was either something after Gabrielle in her username or she was just a figment of my imagination)

HitchFan and JoeHorrorFanatic too.

I miss Slob...

he used to follow me around and post the same thing over and over.... to my comments.... Plus he was pretty cool to talk to....

I miss Slob...

he used to follow me around and post the same thing over and over.... to my comments.... Plus he was pretty cool to talk to....
Yeah I miss Slob too. I hope he's okay.

Gabrielle ( she's been gone that long that i'm pretty sure there was either something after Gabrielle in her username or she was just a figment of my imagination)
That's Gabrielle947; she was on here a couple weeks ago, but she's not around nearly enough.

I used to really like Masterman.

Since my most recent return I haven't seen as much of jiraffejustin and Guarporense. I kinda miss them a bit. They're still around, but I wish they'd post more.

Welcome to the human race...
Caitlyn, Pyro Tramp, and Swedish Chef.

To a lesser extent, I kind of miss members that were fun to mess with like Purandura88 or messangerthug.

I miss Sweaty Exercist. Everybody would be thin already if he was still around.