Welly welly welly

Tools    

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I like movies.I hope to find like minded people on here and find out what other movies i must see.

I don't have a top ten list. I can't even complete top 5 but i do have my number one and two fav. movies of all time. There are few that follow very very closely.

1) Clockwork Orange
2) 2001: A space odyssey
and there are tons more that follow very closely

I'm a huge fan of Foreign films. Japanese, Hongkong, Korean, French etc...

Some of my fav. Foreing films include Ichi the Killer by Takeshi Miike, Dolls by Takeshi Kitano, In the mood for love by Wong Kar Wai, Oldboy by Chan Wook Park......so many movies to list but i can never complete the list.

Hopefully i'll find people here who can suggest some good movies i haven't yet seen.

Viddy well my brothers

I'm a huge fan of Foreign films. Japanese, Hongkong, Korean, French etc...

Some of my fav. Foreing films include Ichi the Killer by Takeshi Miike, Dolls by Takeshi Kitano, In the mood for love by Wong Kar Wai, Oldboy by Chan Wook Park......so many movies to list but i can never complete the list.
Welcome! Finally someone with good taste...
I'm a big fan of Asian flicks myself...

Thanks mate, yeah i love Asian films...So many movies to list but can't ever complete the list....The i should have mentioned here is Ran by Akira Kurosawa one of my fav. movies of all time....i think everyone who loves films should watch this one.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome! Big Kubrick fan, myself. I also loved Dolls, although it was quite difficult, emotionally. I like a fair amount of asian cinema, but am not over the moon for it like Adi... Anyway, have fun around the boards!

Hi there and welcome to MoFo....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Hey... I loved Memories of Murder... I mean, can't these people understand English??? It seems like they have a different word for everything!