What is your favorite inspirational movie?

Tools    

If you're not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I'd rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%
Will Smith

Dead Poet's Society and Forrest Gump

Probably the fourth Rocky, because after seeing it I literally felt like I was capable of lifting extremely heavy objects.

Not to mention that I could do 50+ push-ups thanks to the soundtrack.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Beginning of Werckmeister Harmonies:

,,At that moment the air suddenly turns cold. Can you feel it? The sky darkens, then goes all dark. The dogs howl, rabbits hunch down, the deer run in panic, run, stampede in fright. And in this awful, incomprehensible dusk, even the birds... the birds too are confused and go to roost. And then... Complete Silence. Everything that lives is still. Are the hills going to march off? Will heaven fall upon us? Will the Earth open under us? We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us... But... but no need to fear. It's not over. For across the sun's glowing sphere, slowly, the Moon swims away. And the sun once again bursts forth, and to the Earth slowly there comes again light, and warmth again floods the Earth. Deep emotion pierces everyone. They have escaped the weight of darkness."

Even if everything seems pretty bad you have to hope for after a sunset there always is a sunrise.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Shawshank Redemption.

Inspirational? Hum, that's a hard question, given that any film might be regarded as inspirational. Pick the highest placed movie in my top 100 that someone might find inspirational.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Probably the fourth Rocky, because after seeing it I literally felt like I was capable of lifting extremely heavy objects.

Not to mention that I could do 50+ push-ups thanks to the soundtrack.
I've got the Rocky soundtrack on my Ipod for running. I had "Hearts on Fire" on for the last 5 mins of my run the other day and I swear I was sprinting. I nearly started shouting "Drago"! at the end of the run too.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Cherry Blossoms. Clearly I have a weird definition of inspirational.
Great film.

my most inspirational movie is the greatest film ever made (shawshank) however I feel that the movie with the most inspiring scene of all time is THE EDGE when Sir Anthony pumps up Alec Baldwin to "kill the bear" I swear everytime I see that I feel like I could kill a bear with my own hands!!

I would have to say Warrior, it was close to the heart this film!

This might sound very feminine but Billy Elliot is a very inspirational movie. Be who you are and do what you love.

his might sound very feminine but Billy Elliot is a very inspirational movie. Be who you are and do what you love.
used to watch it when I was younger,thanks for reminding!

The Invincible was another inspiring movie for me... Woke up at 6 for the next two days to go running. After that, the weekend arrived, i got drunk.... and the rest is history!

I think A Beautiful Mind, while being a documentary, still is really inspirational in the fact that it shows that true love and devotion can bring you out of even the worst of circumstances.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-A_Beautiful_Mind_Poster.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	10735  
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." - T.E. Lawrence

Evil Dead 2. it inspires me to want to foolishly take a trip to a cabin in the woods for a second time, summon demons into our world through a supernatural book i found, demons i then fight using a chainsaw and a sawed-off shotgun. sure, maybe my girlfriend gets possessed, i lose a hand, and get sucked into a time-warp that sends me back to medieval times, but for some reason i'd be okay with all that