Favourite ever Movie lines

Tools    

One Point Twenty One Gigawatts!!

Doc Brown, Back to the future.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
"This is not Nam, there are rules"

Walter, the Big Lebowski

btw the irony of The Dude and Walter being best friends never dawned on me until the other day. The Vietnam Vet best friends with the Peace Loving hippy.

"Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man" - The Dude (Big Lebowski)

"We bury our sins here, Dave. We wash them clean." - Jimmy Markum (Mystic River)

"No, I shot him. Bullets and the fall killed him." - Vincent (Collateral)

"I guess you'll have to find you're way like the rest of us. That's what it means to be free." - Detective Spooner (I, Robot)
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." - T.E. Lawrence

"Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man" - The Dude (Big Lebowski)

"We bury our sins here, Dave. We wash them clean." - Jimmy Markum (Mystic River)

"No, I shot him. Bullets and the fall killed him." - Vincent (Collateral)

"I guess you'll have to find you're way like the rest of us. That's what it means to be free." - Detective Spooner (I, Robot)
Welcome to the forums. Nice quotes there!

Princess Mononoke has many over the top lines that I like, in a rather ironic way.

These are the lines of a talking animal, Moro:

"The trees cry out as they die, but you cannot hear them. I lie here. I listen to the pain of the forest and feel the ache of the bullet in my chest, and I dream of the day I will finally crunch that gun-woman's head in my jaws."

"Now my poor, ugly, beautiful daughter is neither wolf, nor human. She lives with the forest, and so too will die with the forest."

"I caught her human parents defiling my forest. They threw their baby at my feet as they ran away. Instead of eating her, I raised her as my own."

Some of my favorite movie lines:

"You men are all alike...seven or eight quick ones and you're off with the boys to boast and brag...well you better keep your mouth shut! God, I think I love him." - YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

"Who do you think they're going to believe, the girl in the tub or the guy with his pants down?" - WHAT'S UP, DOC?

"I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear...I never explain anything." - MARY POPPINS

"You know I heard someone say that money can't buy happiness, but whoever said that was dead-ass broke." - THE ROSE

"Don't ask for the moon, we have the stars." - NOW VOYAGER

"And if you refuse this offer, you will be a most ungrateful and wicked girl and the angels will weep for you." - MY FAIR LADY

I ain't got time to bleed! - Predator

Sometimes it makes me sad, though... Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend. - The Shawshank Redemption.

Well i guess all dialogues from that movie fit in this thread. It was a masterpiece of quotes.

Hasta la vista, baby. - Terminator

If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it.

If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I've just said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me. - Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels.

I'm pretty good with a bow staff

Napoleons Dynamite

right turn clyde

Finished here. It's been fun.
"I want more Life father"-Roy Batty-Blade Runner

"Hello Clarice"-Hannibal Lector

"I Forgive you"-Michael Corleone

You can't lie to a nun. Elwood Blues The Blues Brothers

Woman: Are you gentlemen police officers?
Elwood: No ma'am, we're musicians. The Blues Brothers

That's some bad hat, Harry. Martin Brody Jaws

You can't stop what's coming. No Country for Old Men

This is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ***. Walter The Big Lebowski

"I don't think there's one word that can describe a mans life."

"I can remember everything. That's my curse, young man. It's the greatest curse that's ever been inflicted on the human race: memory."

“I’m Luke Skywalker, I’m here to rescue you.”

“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”

"fascinating"

so on

I'LL BURY THOSE CARCAROACHEZ! - Scarface
Haha, that's a favourite of mine too and whenever I say it, I emphasize the way Mr. Montana pronounces cockroaches.

One of my favourite lines would have to be the first thing Walter says in The Big Lebowski.

"This was a valued rug. *Clears throat* This was, uh-"

The whole opening dialogue between The Dude, Walter and Donny about the soiled rug is brilliant as it defines the characters through their way of talking.

Here's a great line from the latest Woody Allen film I just watched.
Stardust Memories (1980)

Reporter: “Some people have claimed that your films are narcissistic.”

Sandy (Woody Allen): “Yes, many people have said that about me over the years, but I don’t think it’s true. If I were to say which Greek God I take after, I would definitely not say Narcissus.”

Reporter: “Who would you say?”

Sandy: “Zeus.”

I've just watched The French Connection again, the scene where they test the heroin for purity and he's reading the numbers off the test tube, as the liquid in it shoots up

"Blast off: one-eight-oh. Two hundred: Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. Two ten: U.S. Government certified. Two twenty: lunar trajectory, junk of the month club, sirloin steak. Two thirty: Grade A poison. Absolute dynamite. Eighty-nine percent pure junk. Best I've ever seen. If the rest is like this, you'll be dealing on this load for two years."

sorry i know its tv but the best i have heard in a while

tv series Longmire episode 5 - Dog Soldier

{"and when he comes for you im just a phone call and a 20 min drive away

and i will come as fast as i can"}

lmao in other words b@#@ your screwed o man that will live fore ever

Music: Sail by AWOLNATION i found good to my liking and just added the atmosphere it needed
i used to have one i always said to people but have forgot it

you ever see that very short run tiny toons sorry more off topic

"ducky go down the hole"

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Blue Velvet (1986 David lynch)
Frank Booth: Heineken? **** that ****! Pabst Blue Ribbon!