In your opinion, what is the worst film of 2013 so far?

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I've seen The Evil Dead, Iron Man 3, The Great Gatsby, Warm Bodies, Star Trek Into Darkness, and Fast and the Furious 6, so far, all of them in theaters, and I can basically say that I enjoyed them all. However, if I had to chose, I'd probably say that Warm Bodies is the one that I least enjoyed. I'd say that the best that I've seen is Star Trek Into Darkness followed by The Great Gatsby, with Iron Man 3 being a strong disappointment.

Hangover Part 3, Movie 43, Texas Chainsaw 3d, and The Purge are the 4 worst I've seen this year.

Die Hard. For such a big budget film to be so crap, it should be #1.

I was surprised by Side Effects. Thought it would be crap. But liked it.
But i haven't watched too many though.

A Good Day to Die Hard. Easily.
I agree with you on that one pal

so far its Gangster Squad for me. Terrible film with a great cast. I put all the blame on the director

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Surly its Warm Bodies? I havent seen it but the premise sounds god damn awful! Has anyone seen it? I like Zombie films but the thought of a Zombie falling in love with a human, is just pushing the genre towards the sparkly vampires IMO. There is a pretty good Zombie film where the main character is a Zombie and he is trying to get back to his fiancee called DeadHeads.

I wouldnt say Ironman 3 was a bad film, I found it awesome and I cant wait to buy it when its released on dvd.

I have watched Movie 43 and I thought it was hilarious as I have stated in the thread for the film. I dont think the young girl getting her period is offensive at all, as some stated was it offensive in Carrie? Even though I found the film hilarious on first viewing im not going to rush out and buy it on dvd. I will wait for the bargain bin for a copy.

Out of the films I have seen that come out this year, I think 'Identity Thief' has to be the worst. did have a chuckle here and there through the film but compared to the films I have seen this is definatly the worst. I do like Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy in other films I have seen them in but this one wasnt for me.

DeadHeads looks like a fun movie. I'll have to check it out sometime.
People have said that Warm Bodies is loads better than Twilight, but that still isn't saying much. I have little interest in seeing it.

So we have yet another movie that promotes necrophilia? It was bad enough when Twilight had a main character that toyed between necrophilia and bestiality.
They made it look like such a hard decision...

There are no bad films; only bad filmwatchers.
Agreed. However;

The film ive enjoyed least this year was Movie 43, for me there just wasnt enough flow to it, it was overly silly and unrealistic and the only reason I watched it was because Emma Stone has a part in it.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I've only seen one film at the cinema this year and that was The Hangover Part 3, so I'm sure none of you will be upset if I say it was the worst film I've seen this year

Reviews

Burt wonderstone by far.

I recommend that y'all check out Broken City, if you're interested in adding reinforcements to your 'worst films' lists.