How do i get the license to show movies in Africa

Tools    

Hello members,
I have a project that requires showing new movies in all the higher institutions of Nigeria. I need to know how i can get movie studio agents that can help to process this license. Please if you have any information kindly reply, or send me a mail at [email protected] or [email protected].

Best regards.

I'm pretty sure no one's going to be able to offer highly specific advice. Call a given studio, tell them what you're looking for, and ask them which department handles it.

Hello members,
I have a project that requires showing new movies in all the higher institutions of Nigeria. I need to know how i can get movie studio agents that can help to process this license. Please if you have any information kindly reply, or send me a mail at [email protected] or [email protected].

Best regards.
Luckily for you Nollywood is one of the most developed film industries in Africa. Good luck.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I have been lucky enough to have been promised huge unclaimed fortunes at Nigerian banks via emails. If any of these work out, I shall be happy to bankroll any movies. Particularly the sequel to this one...

You should contact the local Nigeria concern office in this regard. They will give you full details.

Thanks for the information. Now, I have the idea. It helped me much.

I think its pretty lame and short sighted to generalize that all Nigerians are scammers. I mean the brother asked a simple sensible question for a genuine need here's you guys being sarcastic.